91 fzr 1000 leftover parts

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
6lostsoul9
Site Newbie

91 fzr 1000 leftover parts

Post by 6lostsoul9 »

I have a ton of parts leftover from a bike I stripped for mine, I have since sold mine and no longer need the parts and would like to make space in my shed you can email me at 6lostsoul9@comcast.net

here is a link to photobucket with pics of what I have, no longer have triple trees

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z38 ... 1QQtppZZ16
Joken
Site Newbie

Re: 91 fzr 1000 leftover parts

Post by Joken »

Email sent.. :)
6lostsoul9
Site Newbie

Post by 6lostsoul9 »

ttt
6lostsoul9
Site Newbie

Post by 6lostsoul9 »

ttt let me know what you need and I will see if I still have it, would like to sell everything I have at once cheap and local
19dajudge
Site Newbie

Post by 19dajudge »

You have a straight set of handlebars?
DonTZ125

Post by DonTZ125 »

He hasn't been here since August. I suggest an email to the address in the first post.

Locked.