Picked up a project the other day

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Picked up a project the other day

Post by thatkid »

So I was going to part it out but I think I've decided to keep it. Since I'm selling my fzr shortly, this will give me something to ride while I build it up.

Everything is there. Just has some damage. Most of it I can fix with stuff in the shop. The sound is amazing though. Oh the sound of a triple is sexy.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
nicrod
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Picked up a project the other day

Post by nicrod »

saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! If you get a chance take a video of it or something! and somemore photos
JasonRDfan
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Post by JasonRDfan »

Very pretty looking bike, I want!
92 fzr600 Vance & Hines edition, galindo f1 grips, Vance & Hines super sport complete exhaust, oem clutch with Vance & Hines springs, Piaa horn, Hella headlight, Vance & Hines power pak, passenger seat cowl, 07 r6 regulator, ballistic evo2 8 cell, JT 14 tooth sprocket, Joe Florida sportbike multi-color led kit, galindo bar ends,
gre3nskeeper
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by gre3nskeeper »

excellent. now I don't have to go to the shop this weekend to find out what bike you got.
1995 YZR600R
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

gre3nskeeper wrote:excellent. now I don't have to go to the shop this weekend to find out what bike you got.

You bastard! You still need to come because I need help with my bike so I can get it fixed and sold.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
_Will_
Level 5.5
Level 5.5

Post by _Will_ »

the 675 is just sex, I've heard the handling is very aggressive and razor sharp. I'd keep it and ride without hesitation