Very Confused, Cardboard in air box?? (Pics)

FZR600 Forum

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: Very Confused, Cardboard in air box?? (Pics)

Post by ragedigital »

Here is a pic of where the fuel filter should be [for those who may be wondering] ::

Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
mhall41
Site Newbie

Post by mhall41 »

_Will_ wrote:That sucks but good job on keeping it going, doesn't sound like you're too much into the bike and really they are a lot of fun for the cost.
No not really with a new airbox, new Shinko tires, and the new 1991 frame i'm only into it $1300 which doesn't seem too bad to me as it only has 7,500 miles on it. Here's a picture of it:

I put the black yamaha sticker on it, but the other two were on the frame when I got it. Not sure what i'm going to do to it next, but i'm always open to ideas! And again thanks everyone for the help.
_Will_
Level 5.5
Level 5.5

Post by _Will_ »

that's a pretty nice bike for 1300, I paid more for less but knew the PO so I knew how it was taken care of
cntryboy85
Level 3.0
Level 3.0

Post by cntryboy85 »

i used a honda 135 filter. it isnt shaped like the oem but it fits in my 95. and thats not bad for it. i paid 2,000 for mine and was the same way with out the bent frame. the PO only had it a few months and his wife wouldnt ride it so he sold it. but he hadnt gotten into it very deep so he didnt know what all was wrong with it. when i got it i started trying to fix little things and found bigger things along the way. and right now it is down. the return thottle cable broke. had to have carbs cleaned and synced and just found out that my intake boot on #3 was cracked and a new set is going to run me around $85 and now i need a new rear tire lol. but its worth it i love the bike for what it is. i have only seen one in my area but wish they were fuel injected insted of carbs.