going for streetfighter, its been decided!!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

apsolus
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

going for streetfighter, its been decided!!

Post by apsolus »

hey everyone, after my wreck on my 88 fzr 1000 i put her away for a few months while i was busy on my other two bike an 83 midnight maxim and an 02 zx6. i finally got where i want to be with those two and now i pulled my old thrashed baby out of the storage unit and got the lookin at it and it looks like it could make a great streetfighter. only probs i can see are where to put the coils and re arange the radiator cap to a more tidy location. any of you remember OLBOY's build? man was that a sweet ride. i wish i had his skills right now id really have fun. another reason id like to go streetfighter is the price. seems like it would be way cheaper even buying a nice set of headlights and guages as oppose to repairing all my plastics and sourcing a bunch of brakets. what does everyone here think? :tks:
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Re: going for streetfighter, its been decided!!

Post by mrfreeze5 »

Streetfighters are lame :D

j/k. Do it! :headbang:
dustydes
Site Newbie

Post by dustydes »

Go for it, iv'e started mine :thumbsup:
See welcome page.

Des
KaMaKaZeE_FZR1
Site Newbie

Post by KaMaKaZeE_FZR1 »

The possibilitys are endles as far as what your final outcome can be when it comes to fighters, its more of a personal expression. I say build it the way you want it. That being said, ive got a set of plastics and a cluster id let go pretty cheap if you decide to go that route. The way I looked at it after i thrashed mine, it was like a blank slate waiting for my personal touch
apsolus
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Post by apsolus »

all your parts dont need repair? what did you do buy all the replacements after the wreck then back out? i sent you a pm thanks