Cheap FZR 4/600 track bike!!!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
adotjdot
Site Newbie

Cheap FZR 4/600 track bike!!!

Post by adotjdot »

1988 FZR 400 frame with 600 motor, CBR 600 F2 rear and front wheel conversion, R1 body work, Ohlins rear shock, re-valved and re-sprung FZR 400 forks for 180lb rider, TZ250 tail section, Woodcraft rear sets, GP shift conversion, steering stabilizer, full hindle high exhaust, completely saftey wired for track use. Runs great and works very well on track. Have been riding this with NESBA for about a year. Great bike!

No title, bill of sale only. Have more pics I can email if you are interested.

Looking to sell this quickly!! $1500 obo. Call or email AJ at 410-402-0237 or adotjdot@gmail.com

I have some spare parts too if you are interested I can work out a deal with you.

Target30
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Re: Cheap FZR 4/600 track bike!!!

Post by Target30 »

where are you located?
I did that.

"(12:38:42) sweekster: i work when i want because i'm sweeks"
shigs
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by shigs »

Can you post more pics??
adotjdot
Site Newbie

Post by adotjdot »

Target30: nice looking bike! Looks like a YZF front end. Is that a GSXR tail section? I like the DUC upper.
I am located just west of Baltimore, MD.

shigs: Just tried to laod some more pics but they are too large. I'll have to resize them. Keep an eye out for them. I'll try to get them up tomorrow.
adotjdot
Site Newbie

Post by adotjdot »

Actually, give this link a try and let me know if you can view the pics.

http://picasaweb.google.com/adotjdot/FZ ... directlink
reelrazor
Wrench
Wrench

Post by reelrazor »

This is a NICE BIKE and well worth more money than he is asking.

Somebody needs to snap this one up.
http://www.michiganmobileservice.com/

“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”-Douglas Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelrazor
Target30
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by Target30 »

adot, thanks, been working on it forever. it has fzr400 forks, duc upper and r6 tail. tzr250 swinger. i'm considering grabbing your bike, just need to figure out funds. would be a fun weekend trip down to get it too! i'd like to have a track bike, an a bill of sale would even let me register it in NH, as after 10 years, you dont need a title.
I did that.

"(12:38:42) sweekster: i work when i want because i'm sweeks"
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

That would certainly be a load of fun! That's a decent price tag too!
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

very nice thank god you are so far away
adotjdot
Site Newbie

Post by adotjdot »

SOLD!