FZR400/YZF600 Motor...$1100 San Diego,Ca

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
supra_speed
Site Newbie

FZR400/YZF600 Motor...$1100 San Diego,Ca

Post by supra_speed »

1991 fzr400 Hybrid Clean Title, Tags expired in 07 *PRICE LOWERED TO $1100*
Heres what it has
Yzf600 Motor, Brakes, Gas Tank
Fzr400rr swing arm
D&D Muffler
K&N Individual Pod Filters
Fox Twin Clicker with remote reservoir
Vortex sprocket
I love this bike its super fun to ride it does have a hesitation carbs need to be cleaned and sync.
i spray carb cleaner on filters and it starts right up but havent had the time to take carbs off and clean them.
Dosent have a guage cluster or fairings youll see in the pictures but i do have 05 r1 fairings and headlight that im including with the bike.
Its a pretty clean bike i priced it low because the tags are backed up since 07 and i spun a rod bearing in my galant vr4
$1100 Id like someone on this forum to buy it cause i know it will go to a good home :)
http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww35 ... ed/fzr400/
Last edited by supra_speed on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Freestyle72
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Re: FZR400/YZF600 Motor...$1500 San Diego,Ca

Post by Freestyle72 »

This is a steal.

But does that imply the tags are backed up? Does the buyer have to pay for the previous years or something? Or you just mean u haven't rode it in 3 years?
Target30
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by Target30 »

sweekster knows more about this. but i thought in cali you had to pay the back tags to register it.
I did that.

"(12:38:42) sweekster: i work when i want because i'm sweeks"
sweekster
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by sweekster »

It the buyer is in Cali and the bike wasn't put on "Non Op" status then yeah the back fees would need to be paid by the new owner when registering. Still a good deal for a hybrid though. Good luck with the sale.
Duane...
Bike:
1994 Yamaha FZR 1000 EXUP
Factory Pro Stage 1 Jetting | K&N Filter | Corbin Seat | ProTek Keyless Gas Cap | GSXR Mirrors
My Thread
Cage:
2005 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Arc AWD

THE WIKI IS YOUR FRIEND
THE SEARCH IS YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
USE THEM!!
supra_speed
Site Newbie

Post by supra_speed »

sweekster wrote:It the buyer is in Cali and the bike wasn't put on "Non Op" status then yeah the back fees would need to be paid by the new owner when registering. Still a good deal for a hybrid though. Good luck with the sale.
The previous owner didnt put it on non-op status
Ive had it for a year i just ride it around my place every now and then. Its my project was planing on keeping it another 2yrs because it will fall out of the dmv system. By then id register it without having to pay back registration fees. I never did go and find out the exact amout for registering it. Im thinking about $400 in back fees but sometimes dmv will cut it down because of economy i used that excuse and got $75 off on my galant registration.

If your serious about buying my bike and can come pick it up make me an offer please no flakes or low ballers thank you
supra_speed
Site Newbie

Post by supra_speed »

Wow it looks super clean in those pics
i bought it without gauges and bodywork not shure what happened to them i have the front fender though
previous owner didnt know what swingarm it had i assumed it was a yzf
Do you want to buy your old beauty back? $1000 i need the money
supra_speed
Site Newbie

Re: FZR400/YZF600 Motor...$1100 San Diego,Ca

Post by supra_speed »

Still for sale
Anyone looking for a fzr400/600 make me an offer
Fizzinatorr
Level 6.5
Level 6.5

Post by Fizzinatorr »

Try on craigslist for Cali
8 Bikes so far...more coming too...Image

Finished my 2000 GSXR 750 -> Link here viewtopic.php?f=68&t=3617
reallyniceguy
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by reallyniceguy »

hey is this still for sale? 1000? if so LMK

PM ME! highly interested!
shutupandride
Site Newbie

Post by shutupandride »

I want it! It was my bike after Bmiller and I want it back! I'm about an hour and a half from you.