FS/FT 1998 FZR 600

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
xxtokesxx
Site Newbie

FS/FT 1998 FZR 600

Post by xxtokesxx »

1998 Yamaha FZR600
Mileage: 10,151
Price: $2250 obo
What is your name? Ameen
What is your City? : Nati
What is your Location? : Madisonville, Ohio

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/1771278228.html

Just looking to upgrade ladies and gentleman - and I have my sight set on the bike I want to pick up. I just have to unload before I can do so... Price is best offer so don't be scared... Craiglist ad for the most part is copied below. Any questions feel free to ask.

I ride it every day. It's dependable and has good power for the street/highway or for the back roads. If you are looking for a way to commute to work and save gas, or just looking for a weekend toy, this is the bike for you. The bike only has 10,120 miles (and counting) and I love it. I am really just wanting to upgrade to a more powerful bike. I'm asking $2250 or best offer. The following are the details.

The bike is all stock aside from:
Zero Gravity Tinted Windshield (Brand New)
D&D Slip on Exhaust on Vance & Hines Header
YZF R6 Aftermarket Mirrors
Flush Mounted Tinted Front Turn Signals
Lined in Rhino Truck Bed Liner
Rear Fender Eliminator
Rear LED Taillight

The bike just had a chain service done last month and oil changes are done regularly. I just purchased a new main relay last month as well. The bike only has 1500 miles on the new tires that were bought last season. There is NO smoke and no oil leakage. Runs like a champ and its a nimble little bike. All six gears are flawless and it shifts great. The high beam switch doesn't come on and I never figured out why. I just took her on a 200 mile bike trip on KY-10/22 w/ a bunch of buddies last week and she purrs like a kitten. Below are the pictures.

I'm open to trades, but mainly looking for yamahas... I'm not biased though.

ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: FS/FT 1998 FZR 600

Post by ragedigital »

This is an excellent example of "Bike for Sale" post! We may steal it...

Good luck with the sale!

darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

xxtokesxx wrote:1998 Yamaha FZR600
Mileage: 10,151
Price: $2250 obo
What is your name? Ameen
What is your City? : Nati
What is your Location? : Madisonville, Ohio

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/1771278228.html

SNIP
Ameen as Darrin has said great advert I wish you well for the sale and you get agood deal on your next set of wheels.

You may or may not be aware that the Boards Management Team have been looking at a Formulae that should be used in the 4 SALE section and you have handed us the answer
THANK YOU
xxtokesxx
Site Newbie

Post by xxtokesxx »

woop woop! Yeah its a format that we usually try to incorporate on my local forums as well. Makes things real easy :).

Yep, had someone look at it today, have a couple people looking this weekend... I love this bike... hoping to stay in the FZR family :) I am looking at a few Fizzer Liter bikes.
xxtokesxx
Site Newbie

Post by xxtokesxx »

Please feel free to throw an offer
xxtokesxx
Site Newbie

Post by xxtokesxx »

Price lowered to $2k