thank you

FZR600 Forum

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

nereus78
Site Newbie

thank you

Post by nereus78 »

You guys are a plethora of knowledge. I would like to thank you all for your posts. I have not posted much as you can tell from my post count, but I have been a member for a (little) while. During that time, I have done TONS of searches and spent countless hours researching. YOU ALL have answered nearly ALL of my questions just through searching. My 93 FZR600 was my first bike and I will be selling it soon, but not after putting several thousand miles on her. I will have to say that as a first bike, it was probably not the best to learn on. It is twitchy, and tempermental, but I love her all the same. She is leaking from almost all over. I have to put a towel under her everynight, so I don't leave a stain. lol

Anyway, I pretty much have retired her, and today, I picked up a black 2007 ZZR600. It's very light, but extremely stable (surprisingly). Lots of power. I only rode it home today. Didn't really get on it, but the potential is there.

So, basically, I just wanted to say thank you so very much for your efforts and willingness to make this forum a better one.

I will be copying this to our sister site as it has honorably and respecfully fulfilled it's service as well.
:D
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: thank you

Post by ragedigital »

Always glad to hear that the community has helped someone out. There are plenty of people here who no longer own FZRs, like myself, but still enjoy the community. Hope that you can still look in every now and then.

I wasn't sure what the ZZR was till I looked it up. Looks like Kawasaki's version of the Yamaha YZF600. I'm sure you'll appreciate the minimal maintenance that a new bike brings.

darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!