FZR-440 fighter track bike pics

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

China_Racer_1
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

FZR-440 fighter track bike pics

Post by China_Racer_1 »

I have been building a hybrid FZR bike over the past few years and it is finally nearing completion. I have the last few parts arriving in 10 Days then I will only need to paint the skins.

But in the mean time I have gathered enough other parts to lliterally build another bike. Well not fully but close enough that a few more parts bought did the trick and I left her naked.

I stickered the bike up specifically to promote the Customfighters.com site I belong to and will be racing this bike as is with no skins.

I want to rep the site on this bike over here. These guys can read english so if we can get mags brought in then I think they would be more than happy to buy them. probably have to start witha outlet in Hong Kong. Thats how most of the bike rags get smuggled across. I always bring back 6 bike rags with me when I visit Hong Kong. Even if they are a few months old its all new to us. ha ha.

Don't take your freedoms lightly. They mean something trust me on this one.

So here is my FZR-400 punshed 2mm over bore courtousy of Wiseco Pistons sponsorship.

OYA Caarbon Sponsored Carbon fiber parts where it counts Tank cover and set were modified by me then molded up by OYA for a couple of One off Items for the race bikes.

Front end is from a R-1 with Brake Tech oversized rotors and race pads

The swing arm is a later models 400 FZR but its a delta box swingarm and is better suited for racing than the original stock one.

The rear wheel is a Honda F-2 made to fit into the FZR delta box swinger.

With the cover off

Give me some feed back.
haro504
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Re: FZR-440 fighter track bike pics

Post by haro504 »

looks nice great job all around, but myself im not a fan of the tank cover sticker but to each his own huh. how many bikes do you have anyway
ones life is the way it is only because you allow it make it happen.
i poop my pants i poop my pants
mikev
Site Newbie

Post by mikev »

Love it.
lafaro
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Location: currently north carolina/ hometown fair lawn new jersey

Post by lafaro »

very nice job man, o and the Carbon fiber look awesome

1999 fzr 600 *vance and hines can and header*stage 2 jet kit*r1 front seat*frame painted gloss black*"ducati" style mirrors with integrared smoked blinkers*r1 tail and pit-eck fiberglass undertail molded into a 1 piece tail and undertail*black powdercoated brake and clutch levers*Bridgestone BT-014*single headlight 92 front fairing swap*powdercoated black engine covers(TK)*aluminum coolent tank(modking)*2007 cbr1000rr rear seat*zero gravity smoked windscreen cut short*lowered front 2"
China_Racer_1
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by China_Racer_1 »

1st thanks for the comments.

2nd The sticker is from The editor of Customfighter magazne. He did not think I would actually put it on my public race bike. so I "Had" to put it there. I can't be dared to do something and not do it can I?

I got risers and can get bars but I wanted to get this thing running first and change up a few things later. Bars could be one of them But its a race bike and I like the clip on feel more.

Obviously a few things to tighten up like the plumbing, electrical and chain. But little else. just tune it up. I do plan to drop the seat position down a few degrees for rider comfort.

I will get track pics when I get it out there I a few weeks.

Oh and I only own two bikes this one and the Project 44 hybrid YZF bike. I just turned my side car in to have another one built for me. I am partners in the company so I always have one for show and sales but the company actually "owns" that one.

I think the side car will be a cammo colors desert rat / rat pattrol type bike. Military for sure this time. I am sick of shining chrome.

Steve
PIMPMYFZR
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by PIMPMYFZR »

are you running 310 or 320 mm rotors ?
bike looks fantastic ..wish i had one of those to track around
2002 R1 9k miles , Hotbodies undertail , Chopped Hindle Hi Mount , Solo Seat cowl,Frame sliders, little yellow yamaha wheel stickers .hehe
94' 600RR SOLD**
hid xenon
airtek solo tail
time for a 1000
R.I.P DaD 2/17/09 Your in my <3 always
China_Racer_1
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by China_Racer_1 »

I think they are 320mm rotors... crap now I need to go see or I will be trying to remember all night.. Thanks LOL :-)

Should be a good trainer bike. I plan to rebuild the engine this winter. Nothing drastic just some fresh parts and getitng it tuned right. Its a bit underpowered right now, I think.

Tired old girl she is ha ha
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

looks sweet

love that rear wheel!!
abs929cbrrr
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by abs929cbrrr »

your tail does the bike no justice, the rest looks cool.
02 xr200r set up for XC
96 trx300ex set up for XC

im roadbike less!!!!!!