You want how much???

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Re: You want how much???

Post by yamaha_george »

shredex wrote:you should have seen the look on my face when I saw THIS one!
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/mcy/1221500419.html
My reaction is WTF
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

megaloxana wrote:I'm trying to sell my TV on craigslist, and I keep getting emails from people asking me if I'm having money troubles and if they can help. Very annoying.

Wake up Meg, tell 'em yeh all donations gratefully received never know.

I had a pal who had about 3 degrees who gave up his 50G a year Job to go busk & beg after doing it for a day to raise money for charity, turns 90G a year cash ! I told him my kids blew their tele so he sent them his "OLD" 42" plasma and bought a 60+ inch job with cinema sound system.

Ask you never know.........
mossy1200
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by mossy1200 »

yamaha_george wrote:
megaloxana wrote:I'm trying to sell my TV on craigslist, and I keep getting emails from people asking me if I'm having money troubles and if they can help. Very annoying.

Wake up Meg, tell 'em yeh all donations gratefully received never know.

I had a pal who had about 3 degrees who gave up his 50G a year Job to go busk & beg after doing it for a day to raise money for charity, turns 90G a year cash ! I told him my kids blew their tele so he sent them his "OLD" 42" plasma and bought a 60+ inch job with cinema sound system.

Ask you never know.........
Ok then George.Can you tell your Pal my tele blew up and I know where he can get himself a good price on a 80inch plasma to replace hislittle 60inch.LOL my2cents
my2cents
I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant.

"I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with Mossy, no point in repeating what he said."
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

Mossey,
Not sure he would pay the freight 'cides we use a different system of transmission here made that mistake once already :-{
mossy1200
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by mossy1200 »

yamaha_george wrote:Mossey,
Not sure he would pay the freight 'cides we use a different system of transmission here made that mistake once already :-{
you get it here and ill make it go.(im a sparky you forget).Maybe tune through dvd receiver and it tele via rca leads.Im sure i can sort it.Looking forward to my new tele.Ill be checking mail every day.CANT WAIT........

Note i have ordered transformer today.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

soo lost..........
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

http://chambana.craigslist.org/mcy/1221792213.html

oooooh loook I want 3 grand for a foxeye yzf 600 I dropped so hard the upper is totally cracked!
mike94fzr600
Level 4.5
Level 4.5

Post by mike94fzr600 »

haunter wrote:soo lost..........
yea me to? what he say ?
my rides
2000 chevy z71 4x4
1993 Suzuki Samurai my mud \ trail toy
1994 fzr 600
PIMPMYFZR
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by PIMPMYFZR »

2002 R1 9k miles , Hotbodies undertail , Chopped Hindle Hi Mount , Solo Seat cowl,Frame sliders, little yellow yamaha wheel stickers .hehe
94' 600RR SOLD**
hid xenon
airtek solo tail
time for a 1000
R.I.P DaD 2/17/09 Your in my <3 always
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Wow!
PIMPMYFZR wrote:now this is a expensive FZR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/electric ... 240%3A1318
Well, at least he didn't do nything crazy like put a faux fur seat on it... lol!!!
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
the_finch
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by the_finch »

The electric bike concept is interesting and could have some potential (especially with some of the new super-capacitor developments recently) but 10k to build an FZR that has a max range of 30 miles and tops out at 90 mph?
1997 FZR600RJ

Engine: K&N Drop-in air filter - stock airbox - FP 5°ignition advancer - EBC "Street Racer" Kevlar clutch
Exhaust: Stock header - Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon fiber slip-on
Body: Original paint/graphics - Clear Alternatives integrated LED Taillight - Flanders' flush front signals - YZF600 Mirrors - Comp. Werkes Stainless fender eliminator/tag bracket - 60w/55w H4 headlights
Tires: Metzler MEZ4B 120/70 ZR17 Front - Michelin Madacam 100x 150/70 ZR18 Rear
Brakes:Stock rotors with EBC HH Sinstered pads
In the works: YZF600 header, '97 Bandit 600 rear wheel, DynoJet Stage 3, Racetech Springs and Emulators fork rebuild, FZ1 rear shock, YZF600 front MC, Galfer SS Lines, CFM rearsets