The coating of parts with powder!

This area is owned and operated by ThatKid (Nate)

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Genesis
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Re: The coating of parts with powder!

Post by Genesis »

Kid, I've got these two mid pipes for my vance and hines exhaust. they are chrome that I want tobe mate black, you think you might be able todo those?
1990 Yamaha FZR600 Genesis, Daily Driver
My FZR6 Rebuild

1985 GMC 4x4 T-15 X-Cab Sierra
1999 Chevy 4x4 Blazer (wifes car)

"If a man can build it, I can take it apart and sometimes even put it back together and fix it" --Unknown

"'I wish none of this had happened.' 'So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.....'" J.R.R. Tolkien
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Genesis wrote:Kid, I've got these two mid pipes for my vance and hines exhaust. they are chrome that I want tobe mate black, you think you might be able todo those?
As long as they aren't too long. My oven is only 16" long right now so that's pretty much the max I can do. If they're under that I should be able to do them.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
Genesis
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by Genesis »

thatkid wrote:
Genesis wrote:Kid, I've got these two mid pipes for my vance and hines exhaust. they are chrome that I want tobe mate black, you think you might be able todo those?
As long as they aren't too long. My oven is only 16" long right now so that's pretty much the max I can do. If they're under that I should be able to do them.
I will measure them tonight, but I think they are less than 25.4 cm long
My FZR6 Rebuild

"If a man can build it, I can take it apart and sometimes even put it back together and fix it" --Unknown

"'I wish none of this had happened.' 'So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.....'" J.R.R. Tolkien
Genesis
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by Genesis »

95FZR600 wrote:
thatkid wrote:

"That's what she said"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My FZR6 Rebuild

Genesis
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by Genesis »

Genesis wrote:
thatkid wrote:
I will measure them tonight, but I think they are less than 25.4 cm long
OOPPPSS I forgot about this, there is also a couple exhaust bracket pieces.
My FZR6 Rebuild

Return to “Green Machine Customs [Custom Fabrication / Machining / Powdercoating]”