my bikes done

Got a Yamazuki or a Yamonda? This section is for those who are a little more creative...

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

my bikes done

Post by shredex »

well...not in a good way.
I was driving home from my friends house when i put my foot down at a stop light and my foot slipped.
I noticed my foot was covered in something and I looked at the bike and the whole bottom half was covered in oil.
I quickly pulled off to the side and pushed the bike into the gas station and I found out my peanut cover was busted open...funny cuz I didnt drop the bike.
I called my friend whos house I was at and it turns out he tried to move my bike to hide it and scare me and say it was stolen but he didnt realize it was so heavy and he dropped it.

I got my other friend to bring his dads truck up so we could ship it to my house but we didnt tie a strap on both bars and instead just put a strap over the whole thing and the bike tipped in the trailer and completly snapped my front end off.
my new $100 stay just snapped right in half...I need a new upper, both mids, headlights, fairing stay, peanut cover.

so my bike is f**ked at the moment...im gonna try and weld up the cracks in the peanut cover and at least have a fighter.
Im gonna have to figure out what to do with the headlight problem and everything because its illigel to ride without headlights and mirriors.

just more s**t I didnt need.
so, to state everything again thats happened in the past month or so
got my laptop taken away (so couldnt do project and failed two classes)
I lost the girl I love.
paypal sucks and now owe the bank $451 in fees.
speeding ticket $500
court fee $175-$280
bike stops working right
speeding ticket 2 $162
bike (kinda) "totalled" (need new peanut cover/r1 stay/r1 upper/headlights/mids...thats all I know for now)
oh yea, and no chance with that girl I like...but who cares

whats next? who knows.
I f**king hate my life

*edit
oh yea, and let me explain the r6 sitiuation
My brothers very good friend (Bert), and just a reg friend of mine, started financing on a 06 r6 but didnt want the bike or payments anymore so he let a kid take over the payment...
the kid stopped making the payments and bert was gettting hit with the crap....
couple months later (about 3-4 weeks ago) my brother planned a meet with the kid at a resturant or something and when the kid went inside bert hopped back on his bike and drove it to my brothers house...
the kid f**ked up the r6...cosmeticly, the bike is in worse condition than mine, but the stay and headlights are still good...just cracked and scratched.
bert is planning on paying me to fix his bike for him so i could be helped out with my debt
so i thought that maybe I could fix it for no charge or something or give him alittle something each week...
but its most likely not going to happen so dont worry about it
Last edited by shredex on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
lafaro
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Location: currently north carolina/ hometown fair lawn new jersey

Re: my bikes done

Post by lafaro »

hey man sorry about that. try to keep your head up though. tough times come but if u stay down you will never get back up. try not to speed for a little while ur dealing with this, lol. start working to get that bike up, just think of it as another project, sucks to do repairs and not modding but just think about it as time spent with ur bike haha. and for the girl situation, i wish i could help you but im in that same situation as im sure many others are. just remember you decide your lifes outcome so keep pushing and eventually everything will work out. not trying to get wierd just trying to help a brother out life sucks try to make the best of it man

1999 fzr 600 *vance and hines can and header*stage 2 jet kit*r1 front seat*frame painted gloss black*"ducati" style mirrors with integrared smoked blinkers*r1 tail and pit-eck fiberglass undertail molded into a 1 piece tail and undertail*black powdercoated brake and clutch levers*Bridgestone BT-014*single headlight 92 front fairing swap*powdercoated black engine covers(TK)*aluminum coolent tank(modking)*2007 cbr1000rr rear seat*zero gravity smoked windscreen cut short*lowered front 2"
shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by shredex »

i wont be doing any speeding since my only source of transportation is in pieces...lol
hope I can find a nice friend to drive me to school.
lafaro
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by lafaro »

i would dude but florida is a little far out of my way to work haha

1999 fzr 600 *vance and hines can and header*stage 2 jet kit*r1 front seat*frame painted gloss black*"ducati" style mirrors with integrared smoked blinkers*r1 tail and pit-eck fiberglass undertail molded into a 1 piece tail and undertail*black powdercoated brake and clutch levers*Bridgestone BT-014*single headlight 92 front fairing swap*powdercoated black engine covers(TK)*aluminum coolent tank(modking)*2007 cbr1000rr rear seat*zero gravity smoked windscreen cut short*lowered front 2"
megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

I hope you're getting your friend to pay for what he broke.
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
reelrazor
Wrench
Wrench

Post by reelrazor »

Slow down, take a deep breath...

And think about the things you have....the things we all take for granted here. 'cause you know, we all have ot pretty good here, and only because an accident of birth made us first world citizens.

It could just as easily have been that you were born in the third world, where most of your family was dead of AIDS, others of starvation, and if you don't gather enough twigs today, you won't be able to boil the rice that countries like ours have donated to your village...and you will go to bed hungry (again)...and tomorrow will be the same, except some militia guys might come thru the village, take everything any of you have left, rape females from 4-60-then kill them, and take you and your little brother to sell into slavery.

From what I gather, you have a roof over your head, the support of family, and opportunity to become whatever you want.

You're in Florida....there's grrls everywhere...hell maybe taking the bus, or riding to school with others will put you in a place you usually wouldn't be...which always means opportunity.

Everytime in my life that i was thinking; "there's no girls I like around" I would intentionally change where I hung out, and how I got around.

And, ask yourself, "what is the next right thing to do?", maybe bounce that off some friends or family and LISTEN to their advice and get busy moving forward.
http://www.michiganmobileservice.com/

“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”-Douglas Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelrazor
lafaro
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by lafaro »

worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd
Agreed

shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by shredex »

yea, I know.
to think, there are people I see that just lost there houses standing on the side of the road.
its kinda hard because some of them are kids that go to my school...
im keeping a strong head on my shoulders...im just going threw some...rough...times right now that seem to pregressivly get worse but it will turn around one day.
maybe it will all pay off
lafaro
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by lafaro »

wow this just became an insperational thread. i feel better about my life now haha.

shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by shredex »

lol.
glad its helping ya!
for some reason tonight, there is alot more bikes than usual passing down my street...there mocking me!
im gonna try and make a deal with my brothers friend to let me borrow his 06' r6 till i can get my bike back up and running...
megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

dont borrow someone else's bike. Bad bad bad stuff can happen, your track record lately consitutes bad things to happen.
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
tampaFZR600
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Post by tampaFZR600 »

shred shred shred.....

Life will throw you many curve balls man. I know there were plenty of times in the past 4 years that i really thought life couldn't get worse...You'll push through it and life will go on. Time is all you need man, just keep possitive. Don't stress, it'll kill you. Relax, grab a cold beer---errr---pepsi, sit in your front yard on a nice clear day, and scream out loud "HOW AWESOME IS IT THAT I LIVE IN FLORIDA!!"

As for the girl... think of the smorgusboard of all the fresh pussy that is out there-- I KNOW that will put a slime on ya face. Just know that from 17-22 y/o, you learn A LOT about life and really what you want. That girl could be someone you REALLLLLY don't wanna be with in a year or so... BELIEVE ME. I was for sure that i was with the right girl when i was 20.... Now, I f*ck HATE THAT BITCH!

....this is a perfect instance for ...." I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AIN'T ONE! " :thumbsup:
FZR 600 "bring back to life" project.... SHE LIVES!!!
FZR manual---->> http://commline.com/FZR/600/MANUAL/
reelrazor
Wrench
Wrench

Post by reelrazor »

shredex wrote:im gonna try and make a deal with my brothers friend to let me borrow his 06' r6 till i can get my bike back up and running...
Ohh, and what I said earlier about advice? here's some:

DON'T BORROW THE R6.

If you drop that bike, then what? He's gonna want the deductible from you minimum.

If it gets stolen? What? Deductible minimum.

If ANYTHING happens to it..even after you give it back..it'll be YOUR "fault".

You'll hot-rod it....not necessarily intentionally......quite possibly get another/more tickets... = more fines.

Ride the bus, get rides from friends.....hitchhike! Fix YOURS, then ride it.
http://www.michiganmobileservice.com/

“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”-Douglas Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelrazor
tampaFZR600
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Post by tampaFZR600 »

^^ what he said.

"Neither borrower nor lender be" as my Dad always said...
FZR 600 "bring back to life" project.... SHE LIVES!!!
FZR manual---->> http://commline.com/FZR/600/MANUAL/
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

megaloxana wrote:I hope you're getting your friend to pay for what he broke.
Shred,
I think I would have achat with the two " mate" wh screwed up big time and get acontribution from them if they are true friends then they will give something if NOT well you know they are not friends.

Think positive the girl is not going to distract you or make you spend money from the bike.

The bike is down so no speeding tickets

The nicer weather is here so get to work on the bike will be easier and more of an incentive.

The plastics can be repaired with PLASTEX.

peanut cover can be welded.

You can practice your rattle can painting on the cover

When it is all done you have learned who your mates truly are

and most of all you achieved & adapted and over come

so if life really sucks you can become a Marine LoL