Northern Cali ride.................

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

noshoes
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Northern Cali ride.................

Post by noshoes »

Heres a few photos from my ride out to Cali last summer.... I left Salt Lake and rode to Reno then to North of San Francisco..On the way back I swung by Yosemite and hung out at camp 4 but was rained out of any climbing.......I rode the almost 900 miles back to SLC from Yosemite in 13 hours flat racing storms half the way...

The 1000 with the Golden Gate as the backdrop....
Same place different angle.... The "ROCK" Alcatraz way back there.......
El Cap in Yosimite ..............
Tioga Pass leaving Yosemite at 9945 feet....
RRBike RRBike RRBike RRBike
States visited on my 90 FZR 1000
ImageImage
90 1000 w/ 92 USD forks w/ gold valves and Racetech springs,Technomagnesio rims, Ohlins shock,custom dog-bones,Corbin gunfighter seat,Whistler Crusader radar/laser detector,Veil anti-laser coating on plate and head lights,K&N,Yosh carbon slip-on,custom jetting,5 angle valve job & polishing,Ebc pro light contour front disks,R-1 blue dot calipers,Ebc organic pads and steel braided front brake lines,0 grav smoked windshield,carbon bar ends, frame sliders,49 tooth SS ultra light titan-tuff rear sprocket,530 chain kit,Custom ultra light rear disk, Yosh digital temp gauge....It never ends does it???
95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: Northern Cali ride.................

Post by 95FZR600 »

Pretty cool. I would like to go for a long distance ride some day. Maybe this year Ill get a chance.

Nice pics! Anyone go with you?
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

noshoes
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: Northern Cali ride.................

Post by noshoes »

Hey 95 & Miller.......I soloed the ride for the most part, but friend left Yosemite in his SUV at the same time as me and we met up 2 or 3 times on the way back to SLC...... RRBike RRBike RRBike
States visited on my 90 FZR 1000
ImageImage
90 1000 w/ 92 USD forks w/ gold valves and Racetech springs,Technomagnesio rims, Ohlins shock,custom dog-bones,Corbin gunfighter seat,Whistler Crusader radar/laser detector,Veil anti-laser coating on plate and head lights,K&N,Yosh carbon slip-on,custom jetting,5 angle valve job & polishing,Ebc pro light contour front disks,R-1 blue dot calipers,Ebc organic pads and steel braided front brake lines,0 grav smoked windshield,carbon bar ends, frame sliders,49 tooth SS ultra light titan-tuff rear sprocket,530 chain kit,Custom ultra light rear disk, Yosh digital temp gauge....It never ends does it???