Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

crazyC
Site Newbie

i see a lot of builders in here.

Post by crazyC »

and a lot of interesting builds and ideas ,

i really like this site. a whole bunch of fzr idiots like myself :banana:

but i can't seem to get a thought out of my head ,
you guys who do build , and also who reads and sends all the feedback to the builders , there is a lot of knowledge here,

i have my bikes on several forums because i have a need to show my projects to people =) . that is the basic idea behind my site http://www.motorcyclebuilders.net the main idea is that builders should connect , know it als can leave feedback , and it is supposed to be a place where people can get ideas and show their projects ,

but i might be wrong , maybe people just wants to be in the sphere where they are , i hope not , what do you guys think ? are my visions bad ? i hope not ,

if we say it like this , the day that a harley builder takes a lot of ideas from a sportsbikebuilder and vice versa , then i think that my goas is achived ,

so if you are interested then i invite you..

BUT , and this is a big BUT *hehe* i don't want people to leave forums that they are on , just have one more =)

http://www.motorcyclebuilders.net is the website if you are interested =)
shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: i see a lot of builders in here.

Post by shredex »

yea, no one was able to see the build you posted because they couldnt view it...they needed an account.
I got an account and still wasnt able to see it...I am able to sometimes now though....
I have an idea for the rest of the guys that cant see your beautiful fzr...
crazyC
Site Newbie

Post by crazyC »

well. the pictureviewing problem is no more,

the site was set up so that you had to have an account to view pics , but we thought that ,, hey.. that is crazy..

so now you can watch all the pictures without having an account , but it is better to get an account and be a part of that community to :headbang:
shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by shredex »

Ok, for ANYONE that hasnt seen his (CrazyC) build yet, well, here is his finished product.
I saved the image and reloaded it as a jpg so EVERYONE should be able to see it

the_finch
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by the_finch »

shredex wrote:Ok, for ANYONE that hasnt seen his (CrazyC) build yet, well, here is his finished product.
I saved the image and reloaded it as a jpg so EVERYONE should be able to see it

Nice! The only thing I don't like about it....I can see the chain sag from here and it looks like the axle is out all the way. :duh:
(looks like it needs a link or two cut out and then be re-riveted)
1997 FZR600RJ

Engine: K&N Drop-in air filter - stock airbox - FP 5°ignition advancer - EBC "Street Racer" Kevlar clutch
Exhaust: Stock header - Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon fiber slip-on
Body: Original paint/graphics - Clear Alternatives integrated LED Taillight - Flanders' flush front signals - YZF600 Mirrors - Comp. Werkes Stainless fender eliminator/tag bracket - 60w/55w H4 headlights
Tires: Metzler MEZ4B 120/70 ZR17 Front - Michelin Madacam 100x 150/70 ZR18 Rear
Brakes:Stock rotors with EBC HH Sinstered pads
In the works: YZF600 header, '97 Bandit 600 rear wheel, DynoJet Stage 3, Racetech Springs and Emulators fork rebuild, FZ1 rear shock, YZF600 front MC, Galfer SS Lines, CFM rearsets
reelrazor
Wrench
Wrench

Post by reelrazor »

Looks like a lot of fun.

Hell, all bikes are fun. I really really miss having a garage to wander out to and spend waaay too much time in.
http://www.michiganmobileservice.com/

“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”-Douglas Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelrazor
95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

Thats a killer looking build! I love what you did to it. From the colors to the mods. Great job!
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

crazyC
Site Newbie

Post by crazyC »

it would be very interesting to know why shredex have posted a pic of my build , even in this post. i have a thread for that bike on this forum already , this thread was regarding something else then my bike..

so shredex i would be glad if you removed the offtopic picture.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

crazyC wrote:it would be very interesting to know why shredex have posted a pic of my build , even in this post. i have a thread for that bike on this forum already , this thread was regarding something else then my bike..

Shredex post something off topic???
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
crazyC
Site Newbie

Post by crazyC »

thatkid wrote:
crazyC wrote:it would be very interesting to know why shredex have posted a pic of my build , even in this post. i have a thread for that bike on this forum already , this thread was regarding something else then my bike..

Shredex post something off topic???
well. if you read what i have written in the first post , the you will see that the topic is not about my exodusproject ,
in fact it is more a bunch of questions ,

as i said , there is a thread about my bike , no need to discuss it in this thread aswell..
95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

Ill check out the other forum you are referring to. I might can learn something there as I have here.
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

PIMPMYFZR
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by PIMPMYFZR »

crazyC wrote: well. if you read what i have written in the first post , the you will see that the topic is not about my exodusproject ,
in fact it is more a bunch of questions ,

as i said , there is a thread about my bike , no need to discuss it in this thread aswell..

Maybe your first post was misinterperted by shredex because i too got the assumption that your tryin to explain somthing about your build on that site , That is mainly a builders site which yes we all are big or small , but this is more of a FZR owners site and we wlecome all with or without one .. I think it would of been easier just to come out and say Hey , im on this other Motorcycle site .. check it out .. BTW beautiful Bike you made there
2002 R1 9k miles , Hotbodies undertail , Chopped Hindle Hi Mount , Solo Seat cowl,Frame sliders, little yellow yamaha wheel stickers .hehe
94' 600RR SOLD**
hid xenon
airtek solo tail
time for a 1000
R.I.P DaD 2/17/09 Your in my <3 always
abs929cbrrr
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by abs929cbrrr »

yeah most people on here are building fzr because we have owed or own them. i build one also. each person normal tries to give a dift twist on their build. your fzr dont look bad, not a big fan of street fighters but its decently done.

welcome...and sorry i sold my build fzr hehe.
02 xr200r set up for XC
96 trx300ex set up for XC

im roadbike less!!!!!!
crazyC
Site Newbie

Post by crazyC »

yeah i really like some of the fzrbuilds in here,

don't hesitate to share them on http://www.motorcyclebuilders.net aswell. so that people out there who doesn't hang on fzrforums also can enjoy some really nice fzrbuilds =)
match417
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by match417 »

when I get R6 sides, i'll finish my conversion and probably put it up on there.
check out my car and bike projects on http://youtube.com/match417