Possible fzr 600 part out

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
tclayton9
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Possible fzr 600 part out

Post by tclayton9 »

Im going back to college, and Im thinking about selling my torn down 1993 fzr 600 for college funding. I also recently bought a 1999 zx6r, and no longer have the need to put my fzr back together. If the prices are right, then everything will go. Ive spent about 1200 dollars in powder coating and bearings. I have a powder coated black frame, swingarm, and wheels. I also have a nearly complete plastics set, minus the front cowling. I have a engine that was running perfect with 21000 miles before I pulled it. The valves will need to be adjusted. You can text me at 919-530-0751 for offers or questions, or you can pm my inbox. I will reply quickly as possible.
v&H #213
Site Newbie

Re: Possible fzr 600 part out

Post by v&H #213 »

Pm sent
1992 V&H Supersport #213, 10,000 original miles
1994 FZR 600 fix er upper
2002 yzf 600 parts bike
Eggman
Site Newbie

Post by Eggman »

happen to have a fuel pump for sale?
turbo787
Site Newbie

Post by turbo787 »

Side fairings?
feezyrider
Site Newbie

Post by feezyrider »

tclayton9 wrote:Im going back to college, and Im thinking about selling my torn down 1993 fzr 600 for college funding. I also recently bought a 1999 zx6r, and no longer have the need to put my fzr back together. If the prices are right, then everything will go. Ive spent about 1200 dollars in powder coating and bearings. I have a powder coated black frame, swingarm, and wheels. I also have a nearly complete plastics set, minus the front cowling. I have a engine that was running perfect with 21000 miles before I pulled it. The valves will need to be adjusted. You can text me at 919-530-0751 for offers or questions, or you can pm my inbox. I will reply quickly as possible.
Still have that swing arm? I'd like y to buy it

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk
DonTZ125

Post by DonTZ125 »

OP hasn't been by since Feb. LOCKED.