400 or 600 shim kits

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
tabond
Site Newbie

400 or 600 shim kits

Post by tabond »

My collection is dwindling, any leftover/partial kits/collections out there collecting dust?
BRS Racing #61
VRRA Competition Coordinator
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: 400 or 600 shim kits

Post by thatkid »

I've got a pretty solid amount.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

At least I think I do. I could have very well thrown them out. I'll check the garage this weekend and see.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
tabond
Site Newbie

Post by tabond »

Thanks Nate. I've got (4) heads to do this winter and one is already cut (5 angle) and one more will be when I'm done with it. So they'll need quite a bit of swapping around.
BRS Racing #61
Greg57vw
Site Newbie

Post by Greg57vw »

I'm going to need to do something valve adjustment soon now that I'm commuting on the FZR. Any chance I can get in on some shims?
tabond
Site Newbie

Post by tabond »

If it's just your commuter bike, chances are you'll be able to mix-n-match what you have or at worst need to order one or two to get things squared away. Measure first and then you'll know what you'll need.
BRS Racing #61
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

I found them! Man, I really thought I had chucked them after my first sweep but I persevered and found them hiding in a very odd place. I have a baggie of 56 shims from 1.60 to 1.95.
Do YOU Scopper?

tabond
Site Newbie

Post by tabond »

Thanks Nate, PM sent
BRS Racing #61