manual

FZR600 Forum

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

trump19
Site Newbie

manual

Post by trump19 »

i have a complete digital manual for the fzr 600 is their any way to upload it to the site so every one can veiw it and use it?
rocket till the wheels fall off
racerd14666
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: manual

Post by racerd14666 »

ive done it a few times but they dont want them directly linked to the site cus of copy right issues blah blah blah blah.........i thought about doing posting it up with a redirect from like anywho or something like that
Yamaha Certified Technician

But i also work on Ducati's Bmw's Moto Guzzi's and Mv Agusta's Ect.
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by kilika2 »

You are correct about the copyright issues. Unless it's in a "paid" area. Hence the reason why we have a full manual in the donating member section. And there was something on a link I read about the linking would be allowed in certain situations. You can post in the for sale add that you have a free copy to email out.

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)

1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

racerd14666 wrote:ive done it a few times but they dont want them directly linked to the site cus of copy right issues blah blah blah blah.........i thought about doing posting it up with a redirect from like anywho or something like that
We do have digital manuals and the links are in the Donating Member's area. One major reason we don't show them publicly is that other non-motorcycle sites leech huge amounts of bandwidth when extracting them.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!