Moto 3

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Moto 3

Post by yamaha_george »

http://www.iodaracing.com/it/index.php/ ... ering.html
The ex boss of Piaggio racing. Giampiero Sacchi, is in on this set up so could be real interesting.
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: Moto 3

Post by ragedigital »

Isn't that pretty much what the Red Bull Rookies were riding?

I really enjoy the Moto2 class. Using the same engines keeps the competition really close.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
steph42
Site Newbie

Post by steph42 »

Interesting......i do like this concept,Moto2 provides real close often exciting racing , here's hoping some new talented British riders in the same mould as Danny Webb & Bradley Smith are developed

Steve
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

ragedigital wrote:I really enjoy the Moto2 class. Using the same engines keeps the competition really close.
Yeh pity the othersin the big 4 do not sponsor a class, all we have is Blonda's for engines so no one else is being developed for years to come.
Yamster
Donating Member
Donating Member

Post by Yamster »

Looks like it will be just as good as 125 for the young-uns.Are they running a one make engine in this class?
yamaha_george wrote:Yeh pity the othersin the big 4 do not sponsor a class, all we have is Blonda's for engines so no one else is being developed for years to come.
I am sure i heard one of the commentators say that the others were going to have engines available in a year or two?
With the same HP though.