FZR600 Forum

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Yamster
Donating Member
Donating Member

Re: Airbox mod?

Post by Yamster »

:yikes: You fella's know some stuff!
I have got a rs125 to get ready for the track for summer,and it looks like this could be THE place to help me make it go a bit better :thumbsup:
The fzr must attract a very clued up owner :grin: think i must have bought the wrong bike then :grinnod: .
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Re: Airbox mod?

Post by yamaha_george »

Yamster wrote::yikes: You fella's know some stuff!
I have got a rs125 to get ready for the track for summer,and it looks like this could be THE place to help me make it go a bit better :thumbsup:
The fzr must attract a very clued up owner :grin: think i must have bought the wrong bike then :grinnod: .
Yamster,
the difference is :-
How many bikes have you owned?

In my case I currently own 3 bikes here in the UK, 9 complete bikes back home + 2 others in parts, prior to that it goes too many to recall but starting with a Black Panther, Triumph 175<?> ,a 650 Bonneville Triumph, a Dresda Triton cafe racer Ancellotti 224CC race bike , a Kawasaki Widow Maker Triple ridden at the IoM, Suzuki TS185 trailie, Bultaco:=- Alpina , Sherpa T, Frontera & a road racing Streaker.

Most of the Yamaha Bikes since 1977 DT's, Seca750, XS 650 , FJ 1100 & 1200 with big bore kit, FZ 750. Plus I had the KGB motor cycle company & race team+ Yamaha service franchise .
So even if you are as stupid as i am, some of the stuff sticks especially if you hate the idea of some dumb rich kid in shorts wearing wife beaters pulls up next to you with the same bike in the same colours.

All of that spread out over 50 years

I was about to write not one of my bikes was ever stone stock but I do own one still a1980 Daytona special RD400
and that has less than 1K miles on it. The rest are all modified & technologically enhanced :-}