Belly Pans-Who's Got 'Em?

For the bad boyz, here a little arena for you to get fightin'!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Bad Habit
Site Newbie

Re: Belly Pans-Who's Got 'Em?

Post by Bad Habit »

When I started stripping my bike down, I was against using a belly pan. But I have seen some lately that really have me going back and thinking twice about it. I'm far off from really having to make that decision, but I feel where you are coming from Mr. Freeze. If you get one on that you like, please share some pics. (as if that needed to be said. :duh: )
macthenoo
Site Newbie

Post by macthenoo »

mine has a cut down genesis fairing as a belly pan. didn't do it myself so cant say if that's true or not.
1988 FZR1000 GENESIS Streetfighter.
VENI, VEDI, VELCRO.- WE CAME, WE SAW, WE STUCK AROUND.
shmoblar
Site Newbie

Post by shmoblar »

Made mine from the stock fairings and some fiberglass.
markd
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by markd »

I got mine for the fzr400 from Beasley composites, I think airtech makes them too. Is this supposed to be functional for track use, or aesthetic?
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

markd wrote:I got mine for the fzr400 from Beasley composites, I think airtech makes them too. Is this supposed to be functional for track use, or aesthetic?

The beasley and other race belly pans are supposed to be a sealed unit to catch oil and leaking fluids from the engine on the track.

Its been a while since I started this thread and I dont think I am going to use a belly pan. I dont really need one with the shape of my header, I think it would be too bulky looking. But if I had a header that hugged closer to the engine, I probably would run one.

Return to “Streetfighter'd / Naked / Chopped”