I need help in my FZR 600 genesis 92

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

yamarossi46
Site Newbie

I need help in my FZR 600 genesis 92

Post by yamarossi46 »

Hello, I beginner in this forum from Spain. Well, my english is not good. I talk in spanish, an traduction of Google work. Yo tengo una FZR 600 genésis del 92, totalmente restaurada y parada hace tres años. Bien, el anterior owner, le hizo un antithief home made, en el cable que va del solenoide de encendido, creo que al fusible de encendido. Yo cuando desarmé la moto no tuve cuidado en apuntar cómo lo había hecho. El caso, es que ahora quiero poner la moto en marcha y me es imposible.
Solenoide new, battery new, but, engine not run when I push the start. The Haynes manual, no clear. ¿Puede ser el interruptor de stand?. Help please. More thanks. :tks: Ah!, sparks news, and pump fuel new.
DonTZ125

Re: I need help in my FZR 600 genesis 92

Post by DonTZ125 »

Welcome!

Inspect:
clutch switch (on left handlebar)
stand switch (at stand)
neutral switch (left side of engine, by chain sprocket)
stop / kill switch (on right handlebar)
main relay assembly (under left tail cover)

¡Bienvenidos!
inspeccionar:
Interruptor del embrague (en la parte izquierda del manillar)
caballete lateral switch (en caballete lateral)
interruptor de punto muerto (lado izquierdo del motor, por la rueda de cadena)
Parada / kill switch (lado derecho del manillar)
conjunto del relé principal (bajo la tapa cola izquierda)
old_school
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by old_school »

hola Yamarossi,

¿puede usted fijar un cuadro del área bajo asiento y dibujar un diagrama de lo que usted ha substituido? y cómo se ata con alambre actualmente. También un cuadro de su bici como FZR' s es diferente por el país.

las porciones de individuos aquí en el tablero que puede ayudar con las ediciones eléctricas pero la traducción pueden ser un problema

fije algunos cuadros y deja para ver si podemos ayudar :thumbsup:

Mawler/DONTZ- he is having trouble with a security device that was installed on the bike. he removed the device and most tof the electrical components (battery, starter selaniod, etc) but it still won't start. he is gonna post up some pics of the bike and the under the seat area. and a drawling of where the device was wired. hopefully that will help
NO FZR :(
05 Yamaha R1
03 Harley Fatboy
what's next?
yamarossi46
Site Newbie

Post by yamarossi46 »

Thanks, for your attention. Yo revisaré todo esto, y tengo un wire harness de repuesto. El anterior dueño puso un swicht on off en el cable rojo del solenoide a no sé exactamente donde. Si pueden poner fotos sería estupendo. Yo si puedo subir fotos, lo haré. Good curves. :thumbsup:
DonTZ125

Post by DonTZ125 »

Hi, Yamarossi.

Does the bike crank over when you push the start button?

Have you tried bump-starting the bike?
CJD
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by CJD »

COMMENTS DELETED AS NOTHING WAS BENEFICIAL TO ORIGINAL POSTER OR THE COMMUNITY.

We will continue to show respect to the members of FZRArchives.com as they have and continue to show respect for our community. Please disregard the mumblings of a person (CJD) who does not represent FZROnline.com.

-darrin (ragedigital)
yamarossi46
Site Newbie

Post by yamarossi46 »

Hello, well in the last works (now I finished my Kawa), I connect the battery and solenoid, whit the instruction of the electric scheme of Haynes manual. When I turn the key and push the swicht of run, the pump of fuel no noise, and the motor never run. Well, I make the photo of the install now, and you send. Thanks. :cheers:
yamarossi46
Site Newbie

Post by yamarossi46 »

Well, I think in a problem whit the sensor of stand. I clean this bike when I restored, whit gas oil and water. The motor run when I connect directly the positive wire (red), whitout connect te fuse ( I rewied the fuse, is Ok) I rewied no short circuits, change the swicht key, etc. no change the swicht of stand. After all, I abandoned the restoration, three years ago. After crash whit my Honda in 2008, totally destroyed. :cheers:
yamarossi46
Site Newbie

Post by yamarossi46 »

Hello, well I have my photos. Now my problem is to ascendt at this page, the images. Please tell me the method,. Thanks. :tks:

Return to “Electrical: MODs/How-To/Issues”