woo hoo!!!! just passed my skills test for my endorsment

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

90ca18det
Site Newbie

woo hoo!!!! just passed my skills test for my endorsment

Post by 90ca18det »

After three years of lolligaging i finally decided to go take the skills test instead of just renewing my permit.It was not a prefect run but I passed so now I do not have to go back every year to renew it anymore.(and the relief of having it over with) :banana: :banana: :banana:
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: woo hoo!!!! just passed my skills test for my endorsment

Post by ragedigital »

Congrats!

I did terrible with my skills test and still passed. Trying to weave my fzr through those cones and keeping the throttle at a certain RPM.... nightmare. I did really well on the braking test though.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
90ca18det
Site Newbie

Post by 90ca18det »

Yup same with me braking and obstical avoidance where no problem it was the tight u-tuns that really sucked for me.
Target30
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by Target30 »

Up here in NH, you get 2 misses or mistakes on the course and still pass, probably similar test as everywhere. When i took my test years ago, i was talking to a kid and he said his brother told him to skip the middle cone on the weaving part on a sportbike. go around the first and second, intentionally pass the next one, and make the last. no worries of having to put your foot down. worked like a charm. they put the cones really close for sportbikes, easier on a sit up.
I did that.

"(12:38:42) sweekster: i work when i want because i'm sweeks"