I win! (2.1megs worth of pictures)

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

I win! (2.1megs worth of pictures)

Post by thatkid »

I am officially the largest home parts supplier of FZR parts. Check out this score I just nabbed up for 200 bucks on craigslist.
(Props go out to Dillon for finding it and for picking it up for me and bringing it down)

Let the picture whoring commence!

FZR race tail and tank cover. Both are fiberglass although I don't know by whom. They are thick though. No 2 or 3 layer here.

From here they are mostly YZF600 parts.

While they are bent, the rim and rotors are still good. I'm sure some internals are alright as well and the lower fork tubes.

R1 tail and front seat

It had some dents but the repair job is pretty nice. Need a little touch in two very small spots about 2-3mm wide but otherwise just needs paint.

Wait...is that an ENTIRE set of YZF600 plastics in very good condition? Oh it is. I've only found one section that is broken but it was a clean break and could easily be plastic welded.

This didn't come in this lot but I'm going to have it for sale shortly. I think the bike was started but never actually moved while this exhaust was on. It's mint. I'll polish it before shipping. $170 shipped.

This isn't for sale but I just bought it. Nothing super special, just a standard tank pad. Should go well with the bike though.

I won this on ebay. I'll powdercoat it any color the buyer chooses once I get it stripped of the factory paint.

That is it for pictures. It is a crazy amount of stuff and pretty much all of it is for sale so feel free and make offers. I'll be posting it in the for sale section soon. Some of it will have pricing and some of it will just have to be an offer because there is way too much to figure pricing for all of it.

RRBike
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
bweight
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Re: I win! (2.1megs worth of pictures)

Post by bweight »

nice find!
89 FZR 400
Custom Paintjob
600 plastics.
06 - R6 Shock
FZR600 Motor
Polished Frame & Engine Covers

Soon to be:
Broke........

FZROnline.com Decals. Get yours Now!!!
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

Hey, I have no problem crafting you into a bigger FZR parts whore than you already are.
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    V&H Header (4-1)--------------------------------------Swingarm Spool Mounts
    Cobra F1r Exhaust Can--------------------------------R6 Voltage Regulator
    Flo-Commander with Remote-------------------------Custom Airtech Passenger Seat
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)
    Modking Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle--------

megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

its a good thing you're not married...
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

megaloxana wrote:its a good thing you're not married...
Haha, yeah. I need to start clearing some stuff out though. It's getting a bit nuts down there. Two full sets of plastics and then some and like 7 wheels.

I think I'm married to my FZR and she keeps getting new clothes.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

haha, at YOUR expense too
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)

95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

You did win! Cant think of anything I need though. What kind of exhaust can (black)is that?
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

95FZR600 wrote:You did win! Cant think of anything I need though. What kind of exhaust can (black)is that?
Stock YZF. Weighs 100 lbs.... srsly tho
Upgrades:

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

Dillon isn't kidding. That thing is freaking heavy.
Do YOU Scopper?

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

If anyone knows anyone with a YZF that wants to replace their plastics or buy up a second set, those are the main thing I need to get rid of right away. They take up way too much space to keep them for any length of time. Will probably post them on the yzf forum shortly unless someone here wants them.
Do YOU Scopper?

94fzr600convert
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by 94fzr600convert »

Just for a quick clarification, just the V&H can is for $170, right?

'94 FZR600

(Light) MODS:

Vance and Hines SSR2 Slip-on
Airtech R1 Body Conversion
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

94fzr600convert wrote:Just for a quick clarification, just the V&H can is for $170, right?

Correct, $170 shipped. I believe they run $240 new and this is pretty much the newest looking one you're going to get without buying it new. It's seriously mint!
Do YOU Scopper?

DEMORAL1ZE
100+ Posts
100+ Posts
Location: SOUTHEAST MISSOURI--------LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE

Post by DEMORAL1ZE »

PM sent.......oh yeah....
YOU CAN TWIST PERCEPTION BUT REALITY WON'T BUDGE
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

the black exhaust thats obviously aftermarket(atleast the header is) and the race tail have me very intersted nate

pm me.

you definitely have more than I do as I am slowly thinning my horde and you keep adding!

maybe I have some random BS you want...? :D
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »