My fzr750rt

FZR750 Forum

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Mattxthexratt
Site Newbie

My fzr750rt

Post by Mattxthexratt »

Hi I'm new here , I've just bought myself a fzr750rt. Couldn't be happier! Having one or two issues though, in slow moving city traffic it over heats pretty quickly is this common ? Fine out in the open road just hates it in traffic. I want to buy an full exhaust system for it too but what other exhaust fill fit as my searches for a fit spacifick exhaust have came up with none.

The previous owner told me its had the fzr1000 rear shock fitted hence the high seat level. And the paint work is a copy of that custom fzr/ysf1000sp bike

Here's me sat in it

Hope you like it
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: My fzr750rt

Post by ragedigital »

Is it overheating or just getting hot? Most bikes get warmer sitting still. You can use a product specifically designed for warmer weather, like Water Wetter.

Great looking bike!

Welcome to the site.

Darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
Mattxthexratt
Site Newbie

Post by Mattxthexratt »

Cheers

No I really over heats water pisses out all over the flour and I had hear it bubbling away haha
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

My FZR600 would overheat when sitting still for too long. The problem is that the radiator is too small for the motor. Should be at least twice the size it is.

Darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
Mattxthexratt
Site Newbie

Post by Mattxthexratt »

Any one know if the fz750 or the fzr1000 exhaust fits the engine and also under the fairings ???