Has anyone ordered an adapter harness from TTR Ignition?

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

fenix793
Site Newbie

Has anyone ordered an adapter harness from TTR Ignition?

Post by fenix793 »

I ordered one early last week and haven't received anything or even a confirmation that they got my order. My bike is just sitting here so I'm thinking about just cutting off the OEM connector and doing the 5-pin mod. Anyone have any experience with these guys? I tried emailing them and haven't gotten any response...
Gizzard1533
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Re: Re: Has anyone ordered an adapter harness from TTR Ignit

Post by Gizzard1533 »

fenix793 wrote:I ordered one early last week and haven't received anything or even a confirmation that they got my order. My bike is just sitting here so I'm thinking about just cutting off the OEM connector and doing the 5-pin mod. Anyone have any experience with these guys? I tried emailing them and haven't gotten any response...
Thats where i got my adaptor from, came within a week, cant complain about the company...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: Has anyone ordered an adapter harness from TTR Ignition?

Post by ragedigital »

Don is a regular around here, but hasn't been on in a month now - which is very odd. I sent a PM to him to make sure he's ok.

I also sent a note about your component. Hopefully we'l hear something very soon.

darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
fzrbrandon
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by fzrbrandon »

+1 to Darrin's comment. Don's a stand-up guy who's normally very quick to respond to correspondence (even more so if it pertains to his business).
Image Image

92 FZR600 - 3EN2 400 swingarm, Micron, DynoJet, Factory Pro, K&N, R6 shock, RT springs/emulators, R6 MC, Galfer, YZF calipers, Vortex, RK, YZF/R6 VR/R, Vortex, Zero Gravity

90 FZR400 - Sharkskinz, D&D, Sudco, DynoJet, Factory Pro, Ohlins, RT springs/emulators, JEM Machine, Woodcraft, NRC, Galfer, Vortex, RK, YZF/R6 VR/R, Vortex, Lockhart Phillips

89 FZR600 - Vance & Hines, DynoJet, Zero Gravity - sold in '91

http://www.fzrbrandon.com

!!! 400 & 600 Parts For Sale !!! viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9971
fenix793
Site Newbie

Post by fenix793 »

ragedigital wrote:Don is a regular around here, but hasn't been on in a month now - which is very odd. I sent a PM to him to make sure he's ok.

I also sent a note about your component. Hopefully we'l hear something very soon.

darrin
Thanks. I guess I'll hang in there for a few days before cutting off the connector...
DonTZ125

Post by DonTZ125 »

Hi, folks.

My thanks for the concern and the good words, and my sincere apologies to any and all who have tried to order things from me these past few months. Life (tm) has been quite annoying, and personal problems have put a severe crimp in my ability to actually run the business. I've annoyed several customers, and had to issue more than a few refunds. Assuming the light at the end of the tunnel isn't an oncoming train, my turn-around time should very soon be back to a day or so, vs a week, or even a month (as it's been for at least two customers - sigh).

Fenix - sorry, but I don't recognise your email in the orders I have on-hand. Did you order it using a different PayPal account? Please PM / email your details; don't post them openly ...