Yamaha FZR600 Genisis - T&T

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

ronny86
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Yamaha FZR600 Genisis - T&T

Post by ronny86 »

i have for sale my beloved fzr600, bike runs and works fine but needs a new reg rectifior, stunning bike and would make a good project for someone if they want to street fighter it or tidy it up, its a 1990 so its bound to have its faults! has a after market can and sounds spot on! just had a new battery and front and rear sprocket and chain, new clutch, mileage is roughly 37k, few bad points are the front wind sheild is cracked, the clutch cable needs replacing as its streched should of replaced it when i did the clutch but i never and also needs a new rear tyre but u can pick up part warns cheap, bike tire is legal as theres no cords or anything showing and there enough tread on it, its tested til june 2012 (i think) and tax is almost out i think (thinks its feb it runs out)... its a cracking bike and never once broke down and it doesnt half shift! i was told by last owner it has uprated cams and pistons and new timing chain... really is a good bike and ill be sad to see it go, but i have my 3rd child due in next few days and time is tight enough as it is so i never get out on it :( it does need a bit of TLC bodywork wise, but mechaniclly its spot on!

cash on collection only, no test rides without vaild insurance or lic, and if u wanna test ride bring the money with you!...

looking for £500 no offers!

message or ring/text to... (0) 7984930393 for viewing or more info
cowboi
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Re: Yamaha FZR600 Genisis - T&T

Post by cowboi »

hope you made out good on the bike. hate to see anyone get rid of one.
When all other contingencies fail, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth......S.Holmes

78 CB750A
96 FZR600R
00 YZF R1
04 YZF R6