jackets4bikes.com Cheap leathers

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.
STN
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

jackets4bikes.com Cheap leathers

Post by STN »

I found this site earlier today, and I was wondering if you guys had bought anything, or heard of any reviews for this site. Jackets4bikes.com

I'm considering getting some leather carbon fiber gloves.
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: jackets4bikes.com Cheap leathers

Post by ragedigital »

They might work for general protection, but I stick with brands that I know have gone through some type of verified testing.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
STN
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by STN »

I'll test those bad boys for you, I'm picking up a 2 piece leather suit for 200 bucks! And apparently they hold up just like icon stuff. That is to say they copy or are the same thing unbranded. :no
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

STN wrote:And apparently they hold up just like icon stuff.
lol... I don't see too many racers running Icon gear, so it might be close.

Oh, I ride just like Ben Spies - same lap times and everything. Trust me...
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
Genesis
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by Genesis »

I picked up a cheap jacket pant combo once, the pants lasted a riding season, but all the threads started pulling out of the signal stitched seams, scares me to think what would have happened if I went down. Make sure it is CE approved.
1990 Yamaha FZR600 Genesis, Daily Driver
My FZR6 Rebuild

1985 GMC 4x4 T-15 X-Cab Sierra
1999 Chevy 4x4 Blazer (wifes car)

"If a man can build it, I can take it apart and sometimes even put it back together and fix it" --Unknown

"'I wish none of this had happened.' 'So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.....'" J.R.R. Tolkien

Return to “Other items / Nate's Fabulous Finds...”