Beadlock rims. 15x10 6x5.5" $200 + shipping

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Beadlock rims. 15x10 6x5.5" $200 + shipping

Post by thatkid »

I have a set of 15x10 beadlocks. They are in good condition. There is some light rust in spots. They will fit an Isuzu or Toyoda bolt pattern and some GM axles. It is a 6 on 5.5" spacing.

There are 3 broken bolts total out of the 4 rims. 2 of which are in one rim. They can be drilled out and/or easyout. If it's a big deal, I'll do it before selling the rims. Price is $200 firm. These were $400+ when I bought them. I don't need to sell them, but I'm not using them and I don't have a vehicle they will fit anymore. No haggling. Come with money and leave with rims. It's that simple.

ImageImage
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."

Return to “Other items / Nate's Fabulous Finds...”