Some summer and winter clothes, shoes, and a snowboard.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Some summer and winter clothes, shoes, and a snowboard.

Post by thatkid »

The merino and bamboo shirts are awesome for base layers for winter riding. They are 10x better quality and performance than any synthetic layer out there. Trust me, I outfit people for high altitude climbs.

Cloudveil Down jacket. Size- Small Color- Blue

Coat is in almost new condition. Mostly just sat in my closet. Asking $120 shipped.

Columbia down coat with Omni Heat New with tags Color- Black Size- S
Retail is $140 Asking $80 shipped.

Patagonia Specter Shoes Brand new in box. Size 7.5 (run a little big) Color- Gecko Green
Retail is $125. Asking $80 Shipped.

Teva Fuse-Ion Size- 8 Color- Duck Green New in box.
Tried them on and I just don't like them. Retail is $90. Asking $55 shipped.

Burton Punch 128 Brand new. It's a few years old but never been used. $50 plus shipping.

EMS microfleece vest. $15 shipped. Size M

Icebreaker 320 weight L/S Wore it a few times but it's too warm. Size- S Retail is $165. Asking $70 shipped.

Onno Bamboo Longsleeve Size- M $10 shipped

Minus33 longsleeve Size-S $10 shipped

Mountain Hardwear 1/4 ship T-shirt Size- M $10 shipped (small snag seen in bottom left of photo)

Smartwool lightweight longsleeve Size- S $15 shipped

Cloudveil 1/2 zip Biking T-shirt Size- S $20 shipped.

The Chaco flips are a size 8 and they are the leather flip. I wore them once and never again. Retailed at $65. Asking $35 shipped.

T-shirts. I want to do these in a package deal. There are 10 shirts I'm asking $50 shipped for all 10. A few have some small snags and the prana has a couple spatter holes from welding. The rest are in almost new condition. I switched over to wearing merino so my synthetics dont get worn anymore.
Medium
Small
Small
Medium
Medium
Medium
Medium
Small
Medium
Medium

Icebreaker L/S shirt. I got a small and I need a medium. Can't return it. It's new in the box with tags. retail is $80 Asking $50 shipped.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: Some summer and winter clothes, shoes, and a snowboard.

Post by thatkid »

Bumping this up in hopes some new members may be interested.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."

Return to “Other items / Nate's Fabulous Finds...”