WTS: Rossi Riding Gear

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.
GrizFyrFyter
Site Newbie

Post by GrizFyrFyter »

Looking to Sell it all for $700 for everything, pretty firm on price.
trades: Built or ready to build AR-15.

First; Dainese Rossi Replica Leather Jacket. It retailed for $1000 at the Dainese store in San Francisco. I got Valentino Rossi and his crew chief , Jeremy Burgess, to autograph it at Laguna Seca in 2010.

Second; AGV GP-Tech "5 Continents" helmet. Size Medium. Retailed for $700 at Laguna Seca from a vendor at the race. You can find them for about $550 now a days. It was autographed by Vale and Burgess also but it rubbed off (was waxing my helmet when I got a call that my friend was in a motorcycle accident, stopped paying attention to what I was doing with the helmet). The helmet is in flawless condition and is by far the best helmet I have ever had, and I've had most of them on the market.

Last is my Track Workers vest from the race in 2010. It doesn't have much true value. It is signed by Marco Simoncelli (RIP), Nicky Hayden, Danny Pedrosa, Alvaro Bautista, loris Capirossi and I forgot the other one.

Sent from my Nexus 7
GrizFyrFyter
Site Newbie

Post by GrizFyrFyter »

Sold

Return to “Other items / Nate's Fabulous Finds...”