Starting problems

In the states, this was the upgrade to the FZR600. In other places, this is called an FZR. Either way, many of the components of the US YZF600r fit onto the US FZR600.

Moderator: FZR Forum Moderators

baggers
Site Newbie

Re: Starting problems

Post by baggers »

well looks like its a carbs off again job
1995 FZR 600r Foxeye. Red, White and Blue.
baggers
Site Newbie

Sorted

Post by baggers »

Wel guys... this shows my lack of experience, or things i have forgotten.. Took the carbs off today after watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exa467_e ... re=related I cleaned the slow running jets properly and Voila, we have a running bike.. Very happy :) Now just have the rest to get sorted
1995 FZR 600r Foxeye. Red, White and Blue.
A18n
Site Newbie

Post by A18n »

baggers wrote:THe rev counter is going haywire too, could this be a problem with the CDI unit?? It goes up to about 8k RPM, then back to zero in a kind of random pattern..
I found this out to be the connection under the tank clean terminals and make sure the plug goes back together fully
willandrip
Level 7.0
Level 7.0

Post by willandrip »

A18n wrote:
baggers wrote:THe rev counter is going haywire too, could this be a problem with the CDI unit?? It goes up to about 8k RPM, then back to zero in a kind of random pattern..
I found this out to be the connection under the tank clean terminals and make sure the plug goes back together fully
5 years later......?????
Sent from my keyboard using the English language not some teen text shite from a fooking phone.