Different FZROnline.com Merchandise.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

bweight
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Different FZROnline.com Merchandise.

Post by bweight »

Hey guys, just want to get a few feelers for different apparel and merchandise we can get going on here.

So far we're still working on the T-shirt orders.... We're NOWHERE near the required amount to make it economical to produce right now, so get your orders in ASAP so we can get them printed

I started a couple of days ago to look into some custom kickstand pads. Still working on finding the best deal for that.

As always, decals are still available. I've got a bunch left over from the 2nd run that was made, and with the influx of new people I hope we can get them out and sold and I'll have more made up. (Pricing and information on those will be posted in a seperate post.)

Not too sure how many people are interested in the standard mug, toothbrush, etc that you see all over so I think we can stay away from those.

Does anyone else have any more ideas? Post em in here and I'll start tracking down information. As always, we'll post for design, then once we feel there's enough interest, the orders will be placed and we can move on from there.

Thanks.
89 FZR 400
Custom Paintjob
600 plastics.
06 - R6 Shock
FZR600 Motor
Polished Frame & Engine Covers

Soon to be:
Broke........

FZROnline.com Decals. Get yours Now!!!
bweight
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Re: Different FZROnline.com Merchandise.

Post by bweight »

Did some more searching.. came up with a few more items which are possibilities in the future (again if we can get the numbers to do them)...

-FZROnline.com Keychains
-License Plate Frames
89 FZR 400
Custom Paintjob
600 plastics.
06 - R6 Shock
FZR600 Motor
Polished Frame & Engine Covers

Soon to be:
Broke........

FZROnline.com Decals. Get yours Now!!!
China_Racer_1
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by China_Racer_1 »

If you start doing this in any sort of volume let me know. There are a lot of places to get that done here for dirt cheap and great quality.
demon_knight69
Level 4.5
Level 4.5

Post by demon_knight69 »

keychains would be awesome, as long as they're rubber. i hate metal keychains with motorcycles (scratches up the triple). and another good idea would be FZROnline thongs for our ladies. and of course, pictures would be a MUST WOOT , sorry guess i've been looking at too much girls-on-bikes.com :smartass
1996 FZR 600
Custom exhaust made from R6 header and GSXR600 end pipe
K&N Pods
Barnett Clutch
Factory Pro shift kit
Needs paint and on her way to being a streetfighter
ShogunTX
Level 4.5
Level 4.5

Post by ShogunTX »

Kick stand pucks are always good to have around, maybe with a magnetic back. I envision something that has a magnetic back that could adhere to the gas tank or frame?? Or even a CNC milled tray that holds it to the frame. You never know when you'll come across soft ground
old_school
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by old_school »

I want one of those sexy black FZRONLINE shirts that darrin posted!!!
NO FZR :(
05 Yamaha R1
03 Harley Fatboy
what's next?
95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

demon_knight69 wrote:keychains would be awesome, as long as they're rubber. i hate metal keychains with motorcycles (scratches up the triple). and another good idea would be FZROnline thongs for our ladies. and of course, pictures would be a MUST WOOT , sorry guess i've been looking at too much girls-on-bikes.com :smartass

Agreed I hear ya!
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

the_finch
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by the_finch »

I had an idea over the weekend. What about FZROnline.com patches? Not the "cover your eye, hey look Mom, I'm a Pirate" type but the type you could iron/sew onto your riding jacket/riding suit? We could do a limited run of them, and the best size would probably be shoulder/sleeve size, but we could have a couple larger back/chest sized ones made for the guys that do track days.

I dunno, it may suck, but it also just might work. my2cents

I may have a couple of ads for that kind of thing laying around from my Boy Scouting days. :whistle
1997 FZR600RJ

Engine: K&N Drop-in air filter - stock airbox - FP 5°ignition advancer - EBC "Street Racer" Kevlar clutch
Exhaust: Stock header - Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon fiber slip-on
Body: Original paint/graphics - Clear Alternatives integrated LED Taillight - Flanders' flush front signals - YZF600 Mirrors - Comp. Werkes Stainless fender eliminator/tag bracket - 60w/55w H4 headlights
Tires: Metzler MEZ4B 120/70 ZR17 Front - Michelin Madacam 100x 150/70 ZR18 Rear
Brakes:Stock rotors with EBC HH Sinstered pads
In the works: YZF600 header, '97 Bandit 600 rear wheel, DynoJet Stage 3, Racetech Springs and Emulators fork rebuild, FZ1 rear shock, YZF600 front MC, Galfer SS Lines, CFM rearsets
ShogunTX
Level 4.5
Level 4.5

Post by ShogunTX »

Interesting idea, the shoulder patch sounds like an idea.
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

the_finch wrote:I had an idea over the weekend. What about FZROnline.com patches? Not the "cover your eye, hey look Mom, I'm a Pirate" type but the type you could iron/sew onto your riding jacket/riding suit? We could do a limited run of them, and the best size would probably be shoulder/sleeve size, but we could have a couple larger back/chest sized ones made for the guys that do track days.

I dunno, it may suck, but it also just might work. my2cents

I may have a couple of ads for that kind of thing laying around from my Boy Scouting days. :whistle
my local forum is trying to do that, but we have to get 50 of em to keep the price below 5 bucks, and we are halfway there.

and these are 4" round black with white patches :dubious:

but I would love a FZRonline patch, something maybe JUST LIKE the stickers Bman did for us already
95FZR600
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by 95FZR600 »

Shoulder patch would be cool. I could have my daughter sew it on my jacket. :thumbsup:
2002 Yamaha R6-----2003 Yamaha R6

megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

Well I need to get a jacket first if we do patches...unless I can get an eye patch instead.
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
the_finch
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by the_finch »

megaloxana wrote:Well I need to get a jacket first if we do patches...unless I can get an eye patch instead.
Well, I can check into getting you an eye patch. My mom is really good at sewing (she's made like 4 prom dresses and a billion other things) and might be able to cook one up for you. I've also heard that it ads like 6hp to your bike when you wear the patch, as well as decreasing your reaction time and making you irresistably attractive to women. :rofl:
1997 FZR600RJ

Engine: K&N Drop-in air filter - stock airbox - FP 5°ignition advancer - EBC "Street Racer" Kevlar clutch
Exhaust: Stock header - Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon fiber slip-on
Body: Original paint/graphics - Clear Alternatives integrated LED Taillight - Flanders' flush front signals - YZF600 Mirrors - Comp. Werkes Stainless fender eliminator/tag bracket - 60w/55w H4 headlights
Tires: Metzler MEZ4B 120/70 ZR17 Front - Michelin Madacam 100x 150/70 ZR18 Rear
Brakes:Stock rotors with EBC HH Sinstered pads
In the works: YZF600 header, '97 Bandit 600 rear wheel, DynoJet Stage 3, Racetech Springs and Emulators fork rebuild, FZ1 rear shock, YZF600 front MC, Galfer SS Lines, CFM rearsets