Naked modern fzr 600 build

For the bad boyz, here a little arena for you to get fightin'!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

NAKED&LOUD518
Site Newbie

Naked modern fzr 600 build

Post by NAKED&LOUD518 »

I'm basically upgrading a well used bike for resale value, and it's a little to small for me.I'm not gonna heavily mod the bike, just upgrade a few things so that it can easily appeal to buyers.

I spent 500 dollars total on the bike.it's got a good running power train.just fairings are missing/damaged.so I'm not comfortable spending more then what I paid for the whole project, in just fairings.

So here's the build list as I will be doing them in this order, as long is things go smoothly.

Yzf tank swap
air box cut to fit
Airtech r1 tail fairing.
Ebay headlight, blinkers and odds an ends.

I have the tank ready to go and air box cut up an ready to mount.

here's the cut air box.not finished smoothing it out but it fits under the tank, and mounts to the carbs

And here's after I took the shapes out of it.I think with the smaller volume I may have to down jet.but we won't know until the warmer weather comes

And here Is the tank, waiting to be mounted via the fzr 1000 upper tank mount.

Will get more pics and updates as I mount things.next is plugging the holes I made in the air box.and saving for the r1 Airtech tail an r6 seat.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk
Last edited by NAKED&LOUD518 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAKED&LOUD518
Site Newbie

Post by NAKED&LOUD518 »

Pics doubled but thats ok.anybody need more info on air box cutting let me know.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Return to “Streetfighter'd / Naked / Chopped”