Last Winters build. (From archives) (56k Beware)

For the bad boyz, here a little arena for you to get fightin'!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: Last Winters build. (From archives) (56k Beware)

Post by thatkid »

I figured I'd put the final pictures in here. Never really finished everything I wanted to but it'll have to do.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
viken
Site Newbie

Post by viken »

:jawdrop: :udaman
---
1990 FZR600a
YouTube
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

viken wrote::jawdrop: :udaman

Thanks buddy!

Still waiting to see the damage from its current spill though. Chris came out of it with a broken collar bone. Apparently the race rails are now crash tested and Chris approved. Saved most of the bike and it was rideable home.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
FZAmbeR600R
Site Newbie

Post by FZAmbeR600R »

Hi, I am trying to put some similar bars on my bike. Just wondering if you changed the riser or just used those bar mounts? I know it may be a stupid question, but I don't know anything about modifying bikes. My boyfriend did mine, and I'm trying to get some info before I buy the parts for my bars. I keep getting told to get the seika riser. Is that what u did?

91 FZR 600R
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

FZAmbeR600R wrote:Hi, I am trying to put some similar bars on my bike. Just wondering if you changed the riser or just used those bar mounts? I know it may be a stupid question, but I don't know anything about modifying bikes. My boyfriend did mine, and I'm trying to get some info before I buy the parts for my bars. I keep getting told to get the seika riser. Is that what u did?
I made the risers that I used for dirt bike bars. I also had the R1 triple at the time which has points for adding the risers. For the FZR I would get the underside welded up a bit and then have it drilled for some dirt bike risers. I did a 2" rise for the riser and maybe a 2" rise on the bar. I don't remember on the bar though. I was just tall enough to use the stock cables.
Do YOU Scopper?

Velija
Site Newbie

Post by Velija »

dude you have got to much time on your hands but your bike is absolutely amazing
you definitely are the man great job

Return to “Streetfighter'd / Naked / Chopped”