Reviews

This area is owned and operated by ThatKid (Nate)

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Reviews

Post by thatkid »

If you have a review of a TK Design service or part please ad it here. I know there is a member feedback section, but I think adding it here will make it more visible to others considering TK Design.

Thanks!
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
Freestyle72
Level 4.0
Level 4.0

Re: Reviews

Post by Freestyle72 »

Bought YZF600 gas tank. Was as described would buy again!
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

Welded on spool mounts to my swingarm and then actually made slick ass spools for me as well to utilize the mounts. Very happy.
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    V&H Header (4-1)--------------------------------------Swingarm Spool Mounts
    Cobra F1r Exhaust Can--------------------------------R6 Voltage Regulator
    Flo-Commander with Remote-------------------------Custom Airtech Passenger Seat
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)
    Modking Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle--------

delvryboy
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by delvryboy »

I had Nate do some work on the fizzer and I honestly wouldn't let anyone else touch it. He's extremely knowledgeable(hell, everything in his shop is FZR, lol), and his prices are more than reasonable. If you live in northern IL/Chicagoland, you know there are 500 bikes for every mechanic..... and they know it. Prices are high and it's difficult to find someone honest. Hell, the last guy charged me up the ass and said I had no 2nd gear and that the top half of my motor was shot..... which he could swap for $1500!

Nate offered to let me hang out and show me some things, but unfortunately I was unable to do so due to my schedule. Just the fact that he offers puts him way ahead in my book.

I would definitely recommend him to everyone on this board.

Purchased items:

VR - cheap/fast ship.
Rear rim/tire
Air box
Gas tank

Work performed:

Front fork seals
Install rear rim/tire
Install RR's R6 shock kit.
Install new gas tank and air box
Tune and sync carbs.
'92 FZR600
Race Tech Springs & Gold Valve Emulators * '06 R6 MC & Calipers * '06 R6 Rear Shock
130 Dynojet Mains/Pods/Flo-Comander * Full Yoshi Exhaust w/ Custom Can
'06 R6 VR * Full OEM Clutch * 14/49 520 Gearing
Seca II Triple w/ Modded Sport Tour Bars * Aztec8 Dual 4" w/ 4100K Halagon lamps * LED Tail/Turn Signals * Vapor Gauges
Lots of Powder
putskey
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by putskey »

If I could show you my check book showing all the entries I've made out to him it would prove beyond a doubt he does awesome work at a more than reasonable price. His customer service is beyond extraordinary. He recoated my pegs and levers at no charge even after I originally said the color was fine.
He truly is a class act guy to deal with.

Thanks Nate :cheers:
JohnnyO
Site Newbie

Post by JohnnyO »

I bought a few parts from Nate, 03 R1 front end, ignition coils, the fender for the R1 front, and I think there was a stator cover that I got from him too, and they were all as describe, I am very satisfied with all of the parts. Nate is a great guy to deal with and would highly recomend him to anyone considering purchesing anything from him. Thanks again for the great service!

-John
89 FZR 4/600- Chopped and fightered out, r6 header mod w/ Micron can
02 r6 front master cylinder/calipers & SS lines, 02 r6 clutch perch, 03 R1 front end, works performance rear shock. Its a work in progress still.
delvryboy
Level 5.0
Level 5.0

Post by delvryboy »

Purchased some Renthal bars. Awesome deal and fast shipping.
'92 FZR600
Race Tech Springs & Gold Valve Emulators * '06 R6 MC & Calipers * '06 R6 Rear Shock
130 Dynojet Mains/Pods/Flo-Comander * Full Yoshi Exhaust w/ Custom Can
'06 R6 VR * Full OEM Clutch * 14/49 520 Gearing
Seca II Triple w/ Modded Sport Tour Bars * Aztec8 Dual 4" w/ 4100K Halagon lamps * LED Tail/Turn Signals * Vapor Gauges
Lots of Powder
McFizzer
Level 3.0
Level 3.0

Post by McFizzer »

I bought YZF 750 cams off Nate a few months ago, the shipping was incredibly fast and the packaging was tight, Items were just as he said and the price was great..In my book is a top notch guy.

I'll be sending my forks and some other parts to get powdered and rebuilt and cannot wait to see the outcome. Wonderful guy with amazing prices and as said before, customer service is amazing.

TK design's FTW!
1992 FZR 1000
:Under serious re-construction:
MC206
Site Newbie

Post by MC206 »

Bought an R6 upgrade. Wow. Just wow. This thing is nice.

I really didn't think it would make much of a difference, but this is amazing.

Also, the part is the sexiest thing on my bike. I am in love with the powder coating.

Fast shipping, and great prices. You can't go wrong.

Return to “Green Machine Customs [Custom Fabrication / Machining / Powdercoating]”