Colorado Riders!

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Colorado Riders!

Post by mrfreeze5 »

Now that I am in the final stages of finishing the bike and it actually moves under its own power, I will be hitting the roads pretty hard just as soon as I get my legal stuff taken care of. So who's in the area? Once Im legal, we need to set up some fzr rides. Any good bike nights in/around denver? I went to Yam night at the Hooters this year(first bike night of the year!) and it was cool but havent been to any others locally. Lets go rep the fizz!
manveru
Level 3.5
Level 3.5

Re: Colorado Riders!

Post by manveru »

not very many people from colorado on here, think its you, me, and slayermd that i know of at least
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

manveru wrote:not very many people from colorado on here, think its you, me, and slayermd that i know of at least
Yeah, thats all I could think of as well. Hopefully there are more hiding. :thumbsup:
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

95FZR600 wrote:Hit up some bike nights and show off your ride! Take some pics to!
Oh I will for sure. Unfortunately my camera isnt the greatest(phone) but it gets the job done. I am afraid there wont be too many more hoppin bike nights this year. I cant wait to hit Yamaha Night next spring after Ive had some time to refine it over the winter.
manveru
Level 3.5
Level 3.5

Post by manveru »

one tomorrow night lol but it doesn't sound like you've got all the legal stuff done. i've never been to one since i live out in the boonies http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=9471
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

manveru wrote:one tomorrow night lol but it doesn't sound like you've got all the legal stuff done. i've never been to one since i live out in the boonies http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=9471
Yeah, Im not going to make one this week unfortunately. Depending on how quickly I can get the last few little parts that ive got coming, it will probably be the end of next week before I am ready to venture forth into the world.

Hmm, ive never been to the Hooters in Littleton. the big BN i went to was at the one up in westminster. Its too bad they dont do much at the Denver location. Its 5 minutes away. But the ride there is part of the fun :D
haro504
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by haro504 »

huh i got confussed for a moment those two towns are right next to me but in mass. weird
ones life is the way it is only because you allow it make it happen.
i poop my pants i poop my pants
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

Hey guys! Tomorrow(Sunday 10/18) is looking like its gonna be REALLY nice! Anyone wanna get together and ride?
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by kilika2 »

Guess not so much together but I will ride to and from Church.. so it would be like we are riding in spirit together. I HAVE TO GET MY BIKE OUT, just replaced the VR and the day I got it done was the last day it DIDN'T rain for 8 days straight. Oh and be above 40 degrees. Stupid MO weather. "See" you tomorrow.

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)

1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)
manveru
Level 3.5
Level 3.5

Post by manveru »

sorry dude stacking hay tomorrow
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

manveru wrote:sorry dude stacking hay tomorrow

Of course! Because that is SO much more fun than riding WOOT
mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by mrfreeze5 »

I saw a nice FZR1K last night. Red,blue, and white single headlight with wrapped exhaust. Had a crest of some sort on the side and a bull sticker on the front fender. I parked next to it for a few hours at my friends new apt in Denver yesterday. Nice looking bike. Belong to anyone here?
Zandar
Site Newbie

Post by Zandar »

It might be a while for me, but I'm itching to ride! I still have some things to get set up on my bike, though.
1989 Yamaha FZR1000
30k Miles, SS Brake Lines, Stock EXUP, Custom Dings and Scuff Marks
MaParkerColo
Site Newbie

Post by MaParkerColo »

Hey guys, first time I noticed this thread as I don't frequent the site too much. I've got a ton on my plate right now, but would certainly be interested in meeting some local FZR riders later this summer (new baby due May 28... :yikes: )

Best,
Mark

'93 Yamaha FZR600
'81 Suzuki GS450T
Mark Parker
1993 Yamaha FZR 600
1981 Suzuki GS450
Colorado