southeast ga/north east fl

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

cntryboy85
Level 3.0
Level 3.0

southeast ga/north east fl

Post by cntryboy85 »

any one interested in ridding clubs we have a ridding club called southern cruisers ridding club camden county ga is home to chapter 54. it is free to join free to ride no dues no membership fees. we do bike nights a various locations on tuesday nights try and make rides around the area. any one interested go to southerncruisers.net they have chapters all over the us and in some other countries. hope to see more members. i would like to see more fzrs out there at some point.
gogofizzpow
Level 1.5
Level 1.5
Location: Europe, California, Georgia, Belgium (yes, this is not part of the 1st one)

Re: southeast ga/north east fl

Post by gogofizzpow »

Where exactly are you guys at... All the bozo's around me ride those dumb ass lowered hayabusas... Rode with them once and some guy crashed because he couldn't turn after calling my bike a girls bike for being a 600...
'96 FZR600
-Stainless brake lines, K&N Filter Pods, R6 front calipers, R6 Front and rear Master cylinder, Factory Pro Stg 1 Jetkit, R6 Headers (TK), '08 R6 Rear shock w/ adjustable dogbones (RR), Airtech R1 kit (and all the mods that go with that), Home made 5 d ignition advance, YZF600r D&D Modified short can with R6 mid pipe, Progressive rate front suspension, YZF600r Swingarm/wheel, 520 14/45, 47, 48 Sprockets, China's rearsets, YZF600r modified undertray, Cheap battery mod so I can run lay flat glass matts, And anything else I become compulsive enough to do to her...
-FOR SALE- *sniff sniff*
cntryboy85
Level 3.0
Level 3.0

Re: southeast ga/north east fl

Post by cntryboy85 »

we are in camden county. just off of exit one in kingsland/saint marys area just north of jacksonville. we have both cruisers and sport bikes. check us out on facebook camden county riding association. not every one on there is in the club we ride with but they are all good people.