CL: 1996 13k miles Nice Find

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.
olie05
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

CL: 1996 13k miles Nice Find

Post by olie05 »

I'm not selling this bike but I was browsing CL and came across it. Seems like a genuinely clean example of a later FZR600.

Hope it finds a good home!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 95639.html

For posterity here is the ad:
Yamaha FZR600 Sportbike, MINT condition, 13k miles, Garage Kept - $2450 (Lowes Island, Va)
Up for sale is my 1996 Yamaha FZR600 sportbike. This is a great deal for a 600cc sportbike in excellent condition that needs nothing. Starts up and runs perfect. Tires are almost brand new. There is no damage on it. An exceptional example of just how well a motorcycle can be taken care of. If you are a new rider dont go the 250cc route.. get something like this that you can learn on but not outgrow anytime soon. This bike has a clean and clear title and needs nothing except a new rider. You will not be disappointed. I would be open to fair cash offers.
JasonRDfan
Level 2.0
Level 2.0

Re: CL: 1996 13k miles Nice Find

Post by JasonRDfan »

That's a very pretty bike :) I like it a lot :)
92 fzr600 Vance & Hines edition, galindo f1 grips, Vance & Hines super sport complete exhaust, oem clutch with Vance & Hines springs, Piaa horn, Hella headlight, Vance & Hines power pak, passenger seat cowl, 07 r6 regulator, ballistic evo2 8 cell, JT 14 tooth sprocket, Joe Florida sportbike multi-color led kit, galindo bar ends,

Return to “eBay / Craigslist FZR Deals & Steals”