yzf engine fitment

Got a Yamazuki or a Yamonda? This section is for those who are a little more creative...

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

ghettomedic505
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: yzf engine fitment

Post by ghettomedic505 »

Ill get a pic of mine I went the with the same swingarm and its way to high and way to stiff. I like kind of like the extra height but it probably would make the chain rub but I don't know
OH I THINK I DROPPED MY MONKEY

mszilves
Level 1.5
Level 1.5

Post by mszilves »

haro504 wrote:heres a couple pics so far
got quite a pile of parts here
Nice job so far... those are some nice forks :-D

BTW, what did you use on your frame? I'm debating if I want to get mine powdercoated or just do it the lazy way and put some paint on it.
ImageImage

'03 Liquid Silver R6
'91 FZR 600
'97 Forks w/ .85kg/mm Race Tech springs, Gold-Valve Emulators (2 turns), 20w fork oil / Fox Twin Clicker
R6 front calipers and master cylinder, R6 tail
YZF swingarm conversion
'01 R1 Digital Cluster conversion
K&N Drop-In, Factory Pro emulsion tubes, stock 5CFZ4 needle on clip 2, 22mm floats, mixture screws temp tuned
Bridgestone BT-016s 110/170

match417
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by match417 »

I'll have to check and see what all parts I have left over, I know I have the YZF600 harness, CDI, and relays, those never sold on ebay, I might have some other stuff too. Let me know if you need any of it, I'll give you a good price on it.
check out my car and bike projects on http://youtube.com/match417
haro504
Level 7.5
Level 7.5

Post by haro504 »

i think i have all the electrical but im sure i will be missing something when i go to put it together. i used a wire wheel in a grinder to take all the paint off then some rustoleum sandable primer and a acrillic semi gloss black paint from autozone it looks better in person i just hope it hardens well. i wanted to do powder but i dont have the money.
ones life is the way it is only because you allow it make it happen.
i poop my pants i poop my pants