Thread preview

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

mrfreeze5
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Thread preview

Post by mrfreeze5 »

I dont know if this is an option with this board setup, but on some other boards I frequent, when you run your mouse over a thread title a bubble pops up with the first few lines of the first post. It gives more info at a glance without having to open the thread. My internet connection isnt the greatest, so I dont always open a thread that im not sure what its about. Just a suggestion to coddle my laziness :D
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: Thread preview

Post by ragedigital »

I'll look into it.

darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
Huckleberry
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Huckleberry »

600rr.com is like that man its a really nice feature. i think it may be a vbulletin thing. BTW, I know someone who has a vbulletin license that isnt using it at all and doesnt plan too. Pm me if your interested Darrin.
shredex
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by shredex »

why hasent this came into effect yet! :C

and Huck, why cant we have 3 digit speed signs down here!

when you get past 100mph, the signs just go blank...
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Huckleberry wrote:BTW, I know someone who has a vbulletin license that isnt using it at all and doesnt plan too. Pm me if your interested Darrin.
I'd rather stick with a GNU product for something like this. We can get updates quicker and MODs for just about anything, but I really do appreciate the offer.

Plus, we have already integrated the GALLERY and CHAT program into PHPBB3.

We'll add whatever people want as long as it makes sense - we're here for the people!

darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!