Chat & new Post notification

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Chat & new Post notification

Post by yamaha_george »

hi,
sorry guys but chat is still chucking errors and not just my machine or this location (4 other machines behind same firewall) I tried it on a pals laptop running Linux Ubuntu & Firefox at a WiFI location and same chuck out.
I seem to remember we had this in the early days banghead

The next problem is that my personal settings at the Forum are set to follow any thread I contribute to, but I get no notifications now for about the last 7-10 days and each topic as I pull it up has an X in the unsubscribe box by default now at the bottom which appears to be fixed (I.E. not changeable by me )

I also notice that I am no longer a Site Director in the Team listings although the icon against my posts still has me as one ?
WTH is going on?
Cheers
Y_G
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: Chat & new Post notification

Post by ragedigital »

yamaha_george wrote:sorry guys but chat is still chucking errors and not just my machine or this location (4 other machines behind same firewall) I tried it on a pals laptop running Linux Ubuntu & Firefox at a WiFI location and same chuck out.
Can someone else chime in? Everyone I ask in CHAT doesn't seem to be able to replicate the error and I haven't made any changes to the program.
yamaha_george wrote:I also notice that I am no longer a Site Director in the Team listings although the icon against my posts still has me as one ?
I'm going to try the next forum update. Maybe it will take care of some of the issues, but it puzzles me why it would be happening all of a sudden.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Just went through and did an UPDATE on the BOARD. Course, that means that the custom things we had before will have to be manually added again.

Not sure if this will correct your issue or not George - we'll see.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
DonTZ125

Post by DonTZ125 »

I rarely use chat, but I'm not getting notifications...
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

I'll look into the issue with the Notifications. Not sure what might have changed though.