PM send errors

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

PM send errors

Post by yamaha_george »

:swear :swear :swear
I have a PM to a large group of members for the UK & Europe group and I get this :-

Fatal error: Call to undefined method user::lang() in /home/fzronline/webapps/htdocs/forum/includes/ucp/ucp_pm_compose.php on line 482

canofworms canofworms canofworms

Might add it takes an awful long time to collect all the PM addresses for this kind of thing .
Is there a quicker way?
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Re: PM send errors

Post by yamaha_george »

Bump.
The site is still down as far as sending PM's and I have anotification to send out and about 6 parts in the pipeline from US & other parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

I would suggest we create a USERGROUP for the UK and European members. That way you can just PM the group and it will go to all who are in that group.

As far as the error, it sounds like it didn't like something you wrote or entered.

darrin

EDIT:: Just added the USERGROUP = "Euro Group". Members can join this group freely by going through the Control Panel >> Usergroups >> Euro Groups (radio button) >> "Join Selected" (Submit button)
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

ragedigital wrote:I would suggest we create a USERGROUP for the UK and European members. That way you can just PM the group and it will go to all who are in that group.

As far as the error, it sounds like it didn't like something you wrote or entered.

darrin

EDIT:: Just added the USERGROUP = "Euro Group". Members can join this group freely by going through the Control Panel >> Usergroups >> Euro Groups (radio button) >> "Join Selected" (Submit button)

Darrin,
Can I add people to that group myself otherwise there will be stragglers non-conformists etc etc.
As to what I wrote I added each of them to the send group from each of our 49 pages page by page. why would it gag ?