Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

Hi,
I have noticed of late that when I click new posts it comes up with nothing !

I have not had this before has the setting of new post time limits been shortened ?

Also a number of PM's sent have not arrived it seems as queries to the recipiant as to why no response has gotten me HuH what nuh etc.
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: new posts = 0

Post by kilika2 »

I second the pm statement, I sent 2 pms to a fellow Missourian about a ride and it just goes to the outbox. It did this once before when I sent a pm to George but when I think he read it, the pm moved to the sent box.

Chris
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)

1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Nothing has changed. Sometimes there are no new posts when it resets. Unfortunately, I'm not certain when it resets.

As far as the PMs:

George - If you send me a PM about who it was, I can check their account to see if they rec'd them

Chris - All PMs go into the OUTBOX until the recipient opens them, then they show up in the SENT box. George is on here quite a bit, so chances are he reads them quicker than most.
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
yamaha_george
5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts

Post by yamaha_george »

95FZR600 wrote:Come on Geo....is this an age thing? lol. When nobody posts and you dont come on in a day it will show up like that.

Yer it is an age thing it is showing yours LoL

As Darrin said, if I am off the Grid then I usually say so, other than that I am on early morning, lunch time and just before bed Zulu time
thatkid

Post by thatkid »

I've got a PM stuck in my Outbox, i've deleted it and resent, still stuck there.

Re: xxxxxxx
To xxxxx
Sent: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Is it something im doing wrong? could someone check to see if its been sent? it's not showing in my sent messages.

Thanks
Mal

scrub that just read this thread "Outbox vs. Sent Messages"