new pictures of the bike

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Re: new pictures of the bike

Post by megaloxana »

95FZR600 wrote:Damn you! I want your shop. Ill trade you.
+1 except i dont have a shop to trade
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
yamaboy
Level 1.5
Level 1.5

Post by yamaboy »

Nice..blue is the shit.If it was a girl :ihi: .Haha i just have to get my frame black than it will look better. Are you planning on getting side plastics..That would look much better
1995 ,FZR 600,Factory Pro 1.1Ti Jet Kit, Yoshi slipon,K&N filter,elevation 4200 ft above sea level.
Carb settings: Main Jet 110, Starter Jet 52.5,Needle @ 3rd position,23m Floats,about 3 turns IM Screws.

80's-90's,Rap..music.?? http://www.last.fm/listen/user/unsmenar/personal
docrider
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by docrider »

the_finch wrote:
docrider wrote:
megaloxana wrote:When you gettin that nightshade? Looks pretty good. I take it you're not gonna buff it at all? You know some blue pot calipers would look gorgeous on your bike!
picking up the nightshade tomorrow i had to have o'reillys order it for me, the plan is to get the r6 front brake setup when i can afford it
I got some blue dot calipers off of a 97 YZF600 if you're interested. I won't be asking too much for them. I'll be listing them tonight. Keep your eye on the "for sale" section. :thumbsup:
sent you a pm those are so sold

as i wish that was my shop it is my dads 30x40 with a bathroom in it and stock full of goodies i did help build it tho and use it way more than my brother ever will

yamaboy wrote:Nice..blue is the shit.If it was a girl :ihi: .Haha i just have to get my frame black than it will look better. Are you planning on getting side plastics..That would look much better
yeah i am going to be on the look out for a cheap set that is scratched up so i can fix them and put them on my bike along with paint the engine covers the same flat black and put annodized blue engine bolts in to make her all perty :headbang:
airtech R1 solo tail, russell racer front brake lines, dynojet stage 3 jets, K & N pod filters, V & H SS2R exhaust system, 89 gsxr 750 rear wheel
docrider
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by docrider »

oh yeah here is one more picture of my bike with my model
airtech R1 solo tail, russell racer front brake lines, dynojet stage 3 jets, K & N pod filters, V & H SS2R exhaust system, 89 gsxr 750 rear wheel
docrider
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by docrider »

ok you wanted the night shade pictures here they are keep in mind that the light shining thru is just the running lights

in the light of day
in the dark
i know it sucks cause you can't see the bike but i put some led's in and wanted to take pictures of the bike
docrider
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by docrider »

i figured that for my 100th post i'd put it here oh yeah i'm gonna take some pictures of the bike out in the sunlight later today hopefully and i'll post them for everyone
megaloxana
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by megaloxana »

Looks great man. That nightshade came out better than I thought it would.
'92 FZR 600
Airtech R1 kit \*/ 520 conversion \*/ 14F-47R gearing
K&N pod filters \*/ Stage 3 jet kit \*/ Factory Pro shift kit \*/ Full V&H SS exhaust
Custom '02 R6 undertail \*/ YZF gas tank \*/ Raised via dogbones \*/ custom flush turnsignals
Full R6 brake set-up \*/ SS lines \*/ Progressive fork springs \*/ ZX2 coilpack

ADD YOURSELF TO THE OFFICIAL FZRONLINE GOOGLE EARTH MAP :bunny :banjoman
docrider
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by docrider »

well she gone now to a new home in ft worth i told the guy about the site so hopefully he'll join i'll take some pictures of my 92 yz 250 i ended up getting
YAM93
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by YAM93 »

docrider wrote:well she gone now to a new home in ft worth i told the guy about the site so hopefully he'll join i'll take some pictures of my 92 yz 250 i ended up getting
GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY
GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY
GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY
GOO!

please do.

:banana: WOOT
" several meat-eaters lay in vomit, too weak to move..."
kikepiz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kikepiz »