97 fzr 600

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
BMW_Stu
Site Newbie

97 fzr 600

Post by BMW_Stu »

This is my FZR 600, i have had it for about a month and had a blast with this bike, it handles like a new bike and keeps up with my friends r6. I let someone ride it and they crashed it in the woods. all damage is cosmetic. since the accident i have patched it back together and rode anothet 250 miles. as far as repairs go, all Replacement fairings can be found brand new for around $500 total.

When i got it, i changed the spark plugs and oil. I also replaced the carburator because the one on there has a jet kit and was not tuned correctly. It is also included with the bike. I also have a pair of ignition coils and wires, i never put them on, the bike dosnt need them. i also have an r6 tail that i planned on putting on it. On the bike if a full vance&hines ssr2 exhaust system & a factory pro timing advance kit, the tires are also pretty new. I went for a pretty long ride yesterday and finally crossed 19,000 miles. turn signals, high/low beam, horn still work and i honestly dont see why it wouldnt pass an inspection. I would love to keep it but i would like to put $$ towards another bike and i gotta make space. i dont have time for projects anymore, i just want to ride. I will respond to e mails as quickly as i can, give me your # and i can call you. more pix here...

reelrazor
Wrench
Wrench

Re: 97 fzr 600

Post by reelrazor »

Location?
http://www.michiganmobileservice.com/

“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”-Douglas Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelrazor