ditching my fzr400 project

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
Stumpy
Site Newbie

ditching my fzr400 project

Post by Stumpy »

Lately I've been feeling like I need to go back to dirt and supermoto and just get rid of my fzr and all the accumulated stuff. Our finances are tight enough that roadracing regularly just isn't feasible and I have more opportunity to ride woods, sm, or flat track as well as some dual sporting. I think I need another KTM 450... I just don't know what I can get for all of the stuff I have and I thought you guys might be able to chime in.
Details - 88 frame with some dings painted black with clean title, 88 swing arm black with speedwerks axle adjuster blocks, a spare 90 deltabox swing arm, 17" gsxr rear, fox shock, r1 front end, spare r1/6 front wheel and rotors (with fixable lip bend), braided lines front and rear, yzf600r fuel tank, stock 400 engine with race covers installed, woodcraft rearsets, used r71 sharkskinz bodywork with new zg double bubble screen, moriwaki md250 tail, 32mm flatslides, bunch of spare stock carb parts with a jet kit installed, r6 throttle tube, 4-5 different radiators in good shape (400, 600, and f2), fzr 600 engine minus the head, yzf600r engine, yzf carbs, spare yzf head, assorted wiring for each engine, stock 400 air box with boots, D&D full system for 400, v&h carbon ss2r slip on for something(maybe f2?), some stock yzf headers, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. I'll follow up with pictures.
I'm thinking $1500 for just the 400 stuff and $2000 for everything. Delivery can be negotiated as well. As a side note, I'm going to Orlando next Friday and can deliver along the way from Brunswick for no charge. That applies to the 9th only though. Located in Brunswick, GA.
Stumpy
Site Newbie

Re: ditching my fzr400 project

Post by Stumpy »

I really don't want to separate it at this point unless it was broken down into yzf engine stuff and fzr stuff or similar. If I can't move it all I'll keep plugging away at it until I'm done. Would be interested in trades for a KTM 450 but not much else. Here are some pictures.