FS: FZR 600 R6. Lots done to it. Northern IL.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

FS: FZR 600 R6. Lots done to it. Northern IL.

Post by thatkid »

I've owned this bike for 10 years. I've done a lot of work to it during that time. Finally bought a new bike though so this one is up for sale. I'm in no hurry to sell it so if you're not willing to pay my asking price, don't bother emailing me. I have the space to hold it through the winter and sell it in the spring if I need to.

Has over $1000 in powder alone. V&H Exhaust with Cobra F1 slip-on. YZF600 tank with r6 subframe and tail. Custom crash rails. R6 rear shock. Racetech springs. Veypor gauge. R6 controls. Dynojet jet kit with K&N pods. Factory pro shift kit. Upgraded VR. Full floating front rotors. Hotbodies undertail with integrated blinkers. Stainless steel lines front and rear. Recent valve adjustment. Chain and sprockets are good. Fork seals are good. New rear brake pads. This bike was a frame off rebuild. ~20k miles on the motor.

It needs a few cosmetic things here and there but is a solid runner.
Will need new front tire.
Veypor screen has a crack in the upper left corner. It's $30 for a new screen from them, but it still works so I never bothered to get it fixed.

$2000.00
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: FS: FZR 600 R6. Lots done to it. Northern IL.

Post by ragedigital »

Do you have an asking price?
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

ragedigital wrote:Do you have an asking price?
fixed. I thought I had copied it over.
Do YOU Scopper?

"When some people cry, it's not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for far too long."
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

The price is way at the bottom of the post. $2000. Might want to make it a tad more obvious :-D
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    V&H Header (4-1)--------------------------------------Swingarm Spool Mounts
    Cobra F1r Exhaust Can--------------------------------R6 Voltage Regulator
    Flo-Commander with Remote-------------------------Custom Airtech Passenger Seat
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)
    Modking Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle--------

kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by kilika2 »

zero9243 wrote:The price is way at the bottom of the post. $2000. Might want to make it a tad more obvious :-D
That just means he doesn't want to see it as much. Like when your wife says the bike goes or I go. So you put 9000 $ on it and say. Ill miss you honey.

Also Nate I'll trade you my bike and $500. Then you can just sell my bike. :deal: ?
Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)

1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)
old_school
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by old_school »

too far for me, but a hell of a deal! Whats your new bike?
NO FZR :(
05 Yamaha R1
03 Harley Fatboy
what's next?
zero9243
Level 8.5
Level 8.5

Post by zero9243 »

old_school wrote:too far for me, but a hell of a deal! Whats your new bike?
Triumph 675 :-D

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10092&p=87930#p87888
Upgrades:
  • Barnett Clutch------------------------------------------R6 Blue Dots, Front Master Brake Cylinder+Reservoir
    WP Adjustable Rear Shock----------------------------Vortex 520 Conversion with RK GB520GXW Chain
    V&H Header (4-1)--------------------------------------Swingarm Spool Mounts
    Cobra F1r Exhaust Can--------------------------------R6 Voltage Regulator
    Flo-Commander with Remote-------------------------Custom Airtech Passenger Seat
    Stage 7 Jet kit with Diffuser Caps--------------------Factory Pro Nickel Emulsion Tubes
    Wiseco 630 Kit------------------------------------------Custom Frame Slider Mounts
    Modking Hydraulic Clutch Kit--------------------------Hella Projection Headlight with Xentec HID Kit (H9 Bulb)
    Modking Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle--------

thatkid
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by thatkid »

I can ship! Heh. Hoping I don't have to store it but if I do such is life I guess.

As Dillon linked, I picked up a 675 for 2800. Insurance totaled it out and the frame is junked but I just so happen to have a titled 675 frame in the shop with a low miles motor. So I have to do some swapping but I'll come out ahead.
Do YOU Scopper?

sweekster
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by sweekster »

To anyone considering this bike. You won't be disappointed. I rode this bike when it was running poorly and was impressed. That should tell something. BUY IT ALREADY... :cheers:
Duane...
Bike:
1994 Yamaha FZR 1000 EXUP
Factory Pro Stage 1 Jetting | K&N Filter | Corbin Seat | ProTek Keyless Gas Cap | GSXR Mirrors
My Thread
Cage:
2005 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Arc AWD

THE WIKI IS YOUR FRIEND
THE SEARCH IS YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
USE THEM!!
old_school
Level 8.0
Level 8.0

Post by old_school »

thatkid wrote:
I can ship! Heh. Hoping I don't have to store it but if I do such is life I guess.

As Dillon linked, I picked up a 675 for 2800. Insurance totaled it out and the frame is junked but I just so happen to have a titled 675 frame in the shop with a low miles motor. So I have to do some swapping but I'll come out ahead.

Sweet! that sounds like a deal (and a build thread) :)
NO FZR :(
05 Yamaha R1
03 Harley Fatboy
what's next?