FZR400/600 Project price lowered

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Sellers: Your "For Sale" ad may be pulled if you do NOT have your location in your profile. New members with less than 10 posts should give adequate information concerning themselves and why they are selling.

Members: Please use your best judgement when buying from others online, whether it be from someone here or Craigslist or eBay. Use a service to pay, like PayPal, never send cash, checks or other payment. If possible, refrain from giving out too much of your personal information. We do not limit new users from selling as we want our members to be able to get first dibs. It can be risky buying from anyone. Use common sense. If it doesn't feel right - don't do it. If possible, buy from a reputable member.

Please Note: Neither FZROnline.com, nor those financially responsible for the domain, nor any of the community members, will be held responsible for any transaction in anyway being it financially or otherwise.

While not required to sell your items, if you feel compelled to do so, you may make a donation to this site via PayPal to donation@fzronline.com, to help keep this forum active.
bat333
Site Newbie

FZR400/600 Project price lowered

Post by bat333 »

Just too many projects. 1988 FZR400 chassis, Linderman forks, Ohlins shock, aluminum 400rr subframe, 97 FZR600 motor, Factory pro ACM generator cover and advancer, Factory Pro shift kit, Kerker exhaust, PM rear wheel, Pro Light disc on front, lightened rear disc, custom rear sets 1: back and 1" up, Adjustable clip ons , GSXR rear seat, aluminum tank. Right now with race fairing it is 315 lbs. Got two FZR600 extra motors, got all the YZF parts, rods from the UK to make it a 661. Will need carb manifolds and gaskets for YZF. It has a title. Got too many other projects that I need to finish. I might trade for a race ready CBR250R. If it doesn't sell soon I may get it working or sell as parts.

Bike is in New Mexico. Email for pictures or more info. adye1@windstream.net

$2300
Last edited by bat333 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reelrazor
Wrench
Wrench

Re: FZR400/600 Project

Post by reelrazor »

Break the parts up?
For instance I want the hardened covers......
http://www.michiganmobileservice.com/

“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”-Douglas Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/reelrazor