JOIN THE CROWD! (FACEBOOK)

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

JOIN THE CROWD! (FACEBOOK)

Post by ragedigital »

If you haven't already, be sure to join our Facebook group here :: https://www.facebook.com/groups/524004617675938/

Darrin
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: JOIN THE CROWD! (FACEBOOK)

Post by ragedigital »

We have a lot of people on FACEBOOK - join the conversation!
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
Stig
Level 3.5
Level 3.5

Post by Stig »

IMHO you'll also lose alot of members from the forum to facebook as they tend not to post on both areas....plus theres still alot of folk who aren't on there and have no desire to be
If its not broken it dont need fixing

http://www.exup1000.co.uk
willandrip
Level 7.0
Level 7.0

Post by willandrip »

Stig wrote:IMHO you'll also lose alot of members from the forum to facebook as they tend not to post on both areas....plus theres still alot of folk who aren't on there and have no desire to be

+1
Sent from my keyboard using the English language not some teen text shite from a fooking phone.
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Stig wrote:IMHO you'll also lose alot of members from the forum to facebook as they tend not to post on both areas....plus theres still alot of folk who aren't on there and have no desire to be

I completely understand, but I hate to ignore the incredible amount of people using Facebook everyday for motorcycle information.

If anything, it will serve as an intro to our site and the information that is compiled here.
kilika2
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by kilika2 »

The cool thing I like about Facebook for the forum is you can get a quick answer to something, as well as people can post things for fun, photos and videos, easier. It's also easier to run all around and we don't have to worry about donations. That's just my 2 cents though.

Chris.
ImageImageImage
Before(5/5/09)_____________After(5/5/10)_____________Way After(8/1/10)

1995 FZR600 Sold :-(
2006 R1 Sold :-\
2009 Buell 1125R :-)
haunter
2000+ Posts
2000+ Posts

Post by haunter »

ragedigital wrote:

I completely understand, but I hate to ignore the incredible amount of people using Facebook everyday for motorcycle information.

If anything, it will serve as an intro to our site and the information that is compiled here.

Agreed