ATTN: All FZR Archives transplants

Any topic relating to the FZR/YZF (UK) or motorcycling in general.

Moderators: Site Director, FZR Forum Moderators

ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Re: ATTN: All FZR Archives transplants

Post by ragedigital »

racerd14666 wrote: now if we could only get it to resize large images to the thumbnails clickable box things
Help me understand. Are you looking for smaller Thumbnails?

I've been dealing with kids all day, so my brain is toast...
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!
RAD1UK
Site Newbie

Post by RAD1UK »

HAVENT GOT AN ARCHIVE SORRY
I OWN TWO R1S ON 98 ROSSI REP ABARTH ONE AND AN 02/03 R1 SILVER BLACK A 800CC VN ENGINED CHOP AFZR 400 1WG 3EN2 MODEL AND ANYZ400 F 99 MODEL
apsolus
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Post by apsolus »

rage, that was pretty cool how you did that, ye with the power!
Kettle One
Site Newbie

Post by Kettle One »

Are the FZR400 FAQ from the FZR Archives available anywhere?
1989 FZR400
TomcatMJ
Level 2.5
Level 2.5

Post by TomcatMJ »

Parts (but without the forum) of the fzrarchives are still available at https://web.archive.org/web/20150228181 ... es.com:80/
"The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol." -- Larry Wall
Want Pics? Then have a look at my galleries...different topics: Bike and Car restauration, exhibitions, Trackdays (no, not me on the Track until now), carneval in cologne, other things.. ;)
Kettle One
Site Newbie

Post by Kettle One »

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
1989 FZR400
nynoah
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by nynoah »

What happened since I have been gone?
RoadDogma
Level 1.5
Level 1.5

Post by RoadDogma »

I've been kinda MIA for the past couple of years, and decided to check in with the FZR crowd, today, as well. I still have a couple of 400s, but it does seem pretty quiet, around here.
FZR400 (1WG): Purchased a perfectly good FZR400 with Yoshimura slip-on/EXUP, Yosh jet kit, Factory ignition advance, Racetech springs and emulators. It even had great bodywork. Like some diseased maniac I had to mess with everything good about that bike. Well, at least I have better brakes now.

FZR400RR (3TJ):Yeah, it's pink.
nynoah
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by nynoah »

My 4/6 has not been ridden in years either. Though I still do have it. I am not to far from you either if you are still in Socal. I relocated from Co to Ca out in Bakersfield. I need to redo my front forks and some other stuff and get it out riding. I would love to see your 3tj someday
RoadDogma
Level 1.5
Level 1.5

Post by RoadDogma »

I actually moved to Las Vegas and worked for Dynojet Research for a couple of years, but recently settled in Orange County so I'm back in SoCal. Life kind of kept me away from my own bikes for a bit, but that should be changing this year. Stoked to hear you still have the hybrid. Your bike inspired much of the direction I took with my own. It didn't hurt to have a locally sourced 3TJ rear end just fall in my lap, either. I'd be down for a meet up in the near future. I don't think FZRBrandon has been riding much, either, but he still has his 600, so maybe we could get him in the mix, since I hold him directly responsible for me buying the 3TJ in the first place. I'll PM contact info.
FZR400 (1WG): Purchased a perfectly good FZR400 with Yoshimura slip-on/EXUP, Yosh jet kit, Factory ignition advance, Racetech springs and emulators. It even had great bodywork. Like some diseased maniac I had to mess with everything good about that bike. Well, at least I have better brakes now.

FZR400RR (3TJ):Yeah, it's pink.
ragedigital
4000+ Posts
4000+ Posts

Post by ragedigital »

Some of the pages from FZRArchives ::

http://fzronline.com/archives/
Thanks for joining and participating in the most "active" FZR Community on the internet!